Video: Zeke looks like Troy Hambrick in space

erod

Reaction score
27 yards offs his longest run, and he's on pace for 1500.

His rookie season, he'd have 3-4 taken to the house by now.

The burst is gone. He's good, but not explosive.

anava

Reaction score
27 yards offs his longest run, and he's on pace for 1500.

His rookie season, he'd have 3-4 taken to the house by now.

The burst is gone. He's good, but not explosive.
His rookie season he had 60, 55 and 32 yard TD runs. The 60 was against Cin., he made no cut just a straight run because both safeties took horrible angles. He never has been a burner

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is coming off a 140 yard performance, on pace for 1500 rushing yards, 1800 yards from scrimmage, and 12 TD, consistently deals with 8+ man boxes, has defensive fronts overplay every move he makes, and displays tremendous burst and vision to not only overcome but excel.

And all people want to talk about is how he doesn't make as many splash plays as Barkley.

I swear a lot of people around here must be unhappy all the time with the impossible standards for acceptable I see around here.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Troy Hambrick??

tenor.gif

LMAO...at this AND the comparison to Troy Hambrick hahahahahahahahha

9of11

Reaction score
All I can say is, what I used to say when Barry Sanders played....If only Barry could have played behind the offensive line that Emmitt had....WOW! and I say the same thing about Sequan now...WOW!...that speed he showed last night on that screen...I couldn't believe that speed he displayed...

Ebnorice

Reaction score
This is the same debate we always had 25 years ago regarding Emmitt vs Barry.

Saquon will break more big runs. He will also get caught for losses while dancing and get taken out at the goal line because coaches will get tired of him getting dropped from the 1 to the 3. Zeke will essentially always gain positive yardage and bring much more consistency.

It is astounding to me that there are cowboy fans that do not understand this simple fact.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
Nice. The beauty of Zeke is his ability to keep his feet after contact to get those extra 2, 3 and 4 yards. One of those runs up the middle netted 5 yards after he was met at the LOS. Also most importantly, he's protecting the ball.
And let me add, Durability.

Zeke is going to do this for years to come.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
We drafted and paid the wrong guy. Can you imagine some of the other backs behind our line? Saquon? Good God, forget about it. We’d be unbeatable.
Get back to me in five years when zeke is still running for 1200-1500 a year and Barkley is struggling to make the field for 10 games a season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He is coming off a 140 yard performance, on pace for 1500 rushing yards, 1800 yards from scrimmage, and 12 TD, consistently deals with 8+ man boxes, has defensive fronts overplay every move he makes, and displays tremendous burst and vision to not only overcome but excel.

And all people want to talk about is how he doesn't make as many splash plays as Barkley.

I swear a lot of people around here must be unhappy all the time with the impossible standards for acceptable I see around here.
Zeke is on pace to run for 1500 yards and 14 TD.

Some of you people are miserable and just are looking for someone to fight with.

I thought stats didn’t count?

jay94

Reaction score
Shocker Zeke has never touched elite status on pff in any year, but he got paid as if he was.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Oh boy, another poster who only cares about his fantasy stats and thinks that real football is like Madden.

Dude has five 100 yard games already.
These Lil Dudes are really something else with the bs huh? Zeke is a constant grinder from start to finish. Pounding away and milking clock. Unlike Saquon who without a big run per game is worthless. Seriously. Saquon is only good for 2-4 big runs and nothing more. He will have 20 carries for 115 yards with one run for 60 and another for 20. With the other 18 for 35 yards. That’s not elite in my opinion.

John813

Reaction score
Hambrick couldn't beat a blade of grass 1-1

Yea, sort of hoped he could of "busted one wide open" but boy that comparison won't get the dialogue you wanted.