Zeke more ypc and more total yards

blueblood70

Reaction score
they both are playing well like them both but zeke punishes defenses and they feel it late in the game and go soft..

zeke easily would have broke 120 last week and 150 this week if we just fed him however i like this balanced approach. Kellen Moore is in grove with the play calling,.,hes hot that's all i can see hes utilizing all our weapons',,

even schultz is becoming a weapon..

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Zeke is head and shoulders better than Tony. If Zeke got Henry touches tonight, he'd have gone for 150. Same last week.

Still, love having Pollard in there keeping them both fresh.

P.S. Oh, and Zeke is faster than Tony.
I’m happy to have two legit backs but they need to stop disrespecting zeke: he’s the type of back you need for division and playoff games. He has the same style as Emmitt. Emmitt didn’t always rip off 40 yarders.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke found his rhythm in the second half and was making some very very good runs, in congestion, when it mattered. It was great to watch

8FOR!3

Reaction score
The fact is it's probably always been best that Zeke doesn't get the ball over and over and over again. That's why RB's have short careers. When Zeke is fresh he is really freakin good.

Blake

Reaction score
Pollard still had a big game. What is wrong with you?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
IMO, Zeke is playing at his 2018 level where he won a rushing title, and Pollard is playing better than that.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Zeke is head and shoulders better than Tony. If Zeke got Henry touches tonight, he'd have gone for 150. Same last week.

Still, love having Pollard in there keeping them both fresh.

P.S. Oh, and Zeke is faster than Tony.

No he's not.Tony is faster.