Zeke needs 63 yards for a 1000 yd season

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The "facts" you give essentially means that no players can be compared ever. It's just a lazy way to try and shut up conversation you don't like.

Is it true, or not? It is not lazy, as a matter of fact, it is more in depth than just making a simple comparison, like you did. There are many variables that lead to an outcome. Comparison, is not the issue, it is how you compare. Would you compare Gale Sayers to Henry?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is it true, or not? It is not lazy, as a matter of fact, it is more in depth than just making a simple comparison, like you did. There are many variables that lead to an outcome. Comparison, is not the issue, it is how you compare. Would you compare Gale Sayers to Henry?
Then it makes the point that Zeke has the most yards since 2016 moot too, right? Too many variables that led to that outcome and doesn't mean he is any better than any other running back that wasn't in the exact same situation.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then it makes the point that Zeke has the most yards since 2016 moot too, right? Too many variables that led to that outcome and doesn't mean he is any better than any other running back that wasn't in the exact same situation.

That is why arguments from you and others are flawed. I never mentioned 2016, TD's broken tackles, blocking, pass catches, speed, etc. If all variables are not included in any argument, it is flawed. The main point is, some of you do not understand context. If someone says he had a good game Sunday; instead of speaking on that statement, you start a tributary on his income.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That is why arguments from you and others are flawed. I never mentioned 2016, TD's broken tackles, blocking, pass catches, speed, etc. If all variables are not included in any argument, it is flawed. The main point is, some of you do not understand context. If someone says he had a good game Sunday; instead of speaking on that statement, you start a tributary on his income.
You jumped into a conversation about it though. What do you think prompted me to bring up Henry?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You jumped into a conversation about it though. What do you think prompted me to bring up Henry?

I don't know if you understand, but this is a forum. I can converse in any topic, thread, and conversation that I like. You used Henry, because you believe that it diminishes anything that Zeke has accomplished. On the contrary, your comparison has nothing to do with the thread at all. Henry, has already surpassed 1000 yds; Zeke, needs 63, what say you on that topic?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't know if you understand, but this is a forum. I can converse in any topic, thread, and conversation that I like. You used Henry, because you believe that it diminishes anything that Zeke has accomplished. On the contrary, your comparison has nothing to do with the thread at all. Henry, has already surpassed 1000 yds; Zeke, needs 63, what say you on that topic?
No, I used Henry to illustrate how a higher number of carries can lead to a running back having more total yards, and in Zeke's case they are pretty inefficient. The perfection that you think I want is for Zeke to be more efficient with his touches.

Now, as for Zeke needing 63 yards to get to 1000. I say it's pretty embarrassing for a player who was touted as being a "generational" player worthy of a 4th overall pick and becoming the highest paid RB in the history of the league. We had that "generational" player in 2016, but he hasn't been since. Zeke should have been giving 2K a run for its money for several years, not 1k.

And sure you can converse on any topic, but you might want to understand the context before you flap your gums, especially when you try to bring up context.

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, I used Henry to illustrate how a higher number of carries can lead to a running back having more total yards, and in Zeke's case they are pretty inefficient. The perfection that you think I want is for Zeke to be more efficient with his touches.

Now, as for Zeke needing 63 yards to get to 1000. I say it's pretty embarrassing for a player who was touted as being a "generational" player worthy of a 4th overall pick and becoming the highest paid RB in the history of the league. We had that "generational" player in 2016, but he hasn't been since. Zeke should have been giving 2K a run for its money for several years, not 1k.

And sure you can converse on any topic, but you might want to understand the context before you flap your gums, especially when you try to bring up context.

You are still all over the map. The number of carries don't always pan out to more success in rush yards. Where he was drafted is irrelevant. How much he is paid is irrelevant. I never stated he was "generational", that is your assessment. Name one runningback that hits 2K every year. You cannot name one that has come close, so please stay on context and stop using your bias to bolster your argument. Zeke has been compared to every back that flashes in the NFL, but since 2016, Zeke has been the best back in the NFL.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You are still all over the map. The number of carries don't always pan out to more success in rush yards. Where he was drafted is irrelevant. How much he is paid is irrelevant. I never stated he was "generational", that is your assessment. Name one runningback that hits 2K every year. You cannot name one that has come close, so please stay on context and stop using your bias to bolster your argument. Zeke has been compared to every back that flashes in the NFL, but since 2016, Zeke has been the best back in the NFL.
No, you tried to play Dr. Phil. You were wrong in your assessment. Maybe you should try to quit being a smart ***. You should also toss in some reading comprehension and context on your own. That would help out a little, too.

aria

Reaction score
The one where you said you don't see this?

Still awaiting your reply in the other thread Ron, when and where exactly did happen in the actual live video clips I provided for you?

I noticed you never replied, you’re not getting off the hook with a still shot.

aria

Reaction score
So if 1K yards is so important and that proves how impressive he is then what happens if he doesn’t get it? That he sucks with more excuses?

It’s such a stupid random number with so many variables attached to it that it doesn’t prove anything.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So if 1K yards is so important and that proves how impressive he is then what happens if he doesn’t get it? That he sucks with more excuses?

It’s such a stupid random number with so many variables attached to it that it doesn’t prove anything.
It would be impressive for Joseph Randle.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Still awaiting your reply in the other thread Ron, when and where exactly did happen in the actual live video clips I provided for you?

I noticed you never replied, you’re not getting off the hook with a still shot.

I did replay in that thread.. and I don't need video clips designed to prove whatever talking head is saying right. I have the game saved just as I have almost every game since about 2007 saved. I archive the games cause.. well I am a computer guy.. it's what we do.. The still shot I posted happened on the play in question as you can see the ball is in the air and the tight end has his hand in Hitchens' facemask and is pulling his helmet down over his eyes. It wasn't there for long.. probably less than a second which explains why so many "experts" missed it. Not to toot my own horn but I reiterate, I often see things in the game others missed. Then if there is visual evidence to support my view I post it. The Hitchens play was pretty obvious to me.. I saw the hand go to his face when I watched that play live and was mad when the flag initially went down.. Then I thought, maybe they saw the hands to the face and called it on the offense.. Then when they huddled I thought they were about to screw us.. Then when they picked up the flag I exhaled. Here's the thing.. Hitchens was faster than that tight end.. meaning he could run with him all day without any trouble. The tight end knew this and knew he wasn't going to get any separation without using one of the "tricks of the trade." So he snuck a little hand to Hitchens' face to create some. I don't think he intended to grab the facemask I think his fingers just got caught in it and he probably pulled the helmet down trying to work his hand free. But intent doesn't matter does it? You hit an opponent in the face you get flagged.. Period. You clearly made up your mind 6 years ago that Hitchens should have been flagged so you managed not to see the hands to the face .. mostly because you didn't want to. But your not wanting to changes nothing about the play.. Nor will you trotting out a bunch of links to people agreeing with your take.. All that proves is they ALSO didn't want to see the hands to the face.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The Zeke hater-ade crowd out in full force I see . You guys got tired of ripping Jaylon and hopped over to Zeke or do you guys find time to hate both with unfettered intensity ?

aria

Reaction score
I did replay in that thread.. and I don't need video clips designed to prove whatever talking head is saying right. I have the game saved just as I have almost every game since about 2007 saved. I archive the games cause.. well I am a computer guy.. it's what we do.. The still shot I posted happened on the play in question as you can see the ball is in the air and the tight end has his hand in Hitchens' facemask and is pulling his helmet down over his eyes. It wasn't there for long.. probably less than a second which explains why so many "experts" missed it. Not to toot my own horn but I reiterate, I often see things in the game others missed. Then if there is visual evidence to support my view I post it. The Hitchens play was pretty obvious to me.. I saw the hand go to his face when I watched that play live and was mad when the flag initially went down.. Then I thought, maybe they saw the hands to the face and called it on the offense.. Then when they huddled I thought they were about to screw us.. Then when they picked up the flag I exhaled. Here's the thing.. Hitchens was faster than that tight end.. meaning he could run with him all day without any trouble. The tight end knew this and knew he wasn't going to get any separation without using one of the "tricks of the trade." So he snuck a little hand to Hitchens' face to create some. I don't think he intended to grab the facemask I think his fingers just got caught in it and he probably pulled the helmet down trying to work his hand free. But intent doesn't matter does it? You hit an opponent in the face you get flagged.. Period. You clearly made up your mind 6 years ago that Hitchens should have been flagged so you managed not to see the hands to the face .. mostly because you didn't want to. But your not wanting to changes nothing about the play.. Nor will you trotting out a bunch of links to people agreeing with your take.. All that proves is they ALSO didn't want to see the hands to the face.
Oh Ron Ron, the only think you’re tooting is more of your hot air. I usually appreciate a thorough response but you are usually the exception to that rule. I asked two simple questions, when and where did that face mask happen?

Sometimes less is more and all I got out of all of that above was you don’t care what anyone else says, you don’t care about video evidence because you saw it live and you’re right while the league and about 99% of everyone else is wrong. I think you often use a lot of words to make a point in hopes that it makes you seem right or gain credibility when all it is is fluff, crap, dookie, etc but I don’t but it Ron Ron so let's try this again.

When and where does the face mask occur on that play? And a bonus question, who initiated contact? Here it is again because it’s almost as if you’re not even clicking on the link.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/05/detroit-lions-dallas-cowboys-flag-pass-interference

BTW, what replay did you show? Perhaps I missed it but all I’ve seen you post is a still shot which doesn’t tell the entire story and which is probably why you refuse to answer my questions and use the link of the live play I provided you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Shouldn't we cheer zeke on to get as many yards as he can?

I'm not sure anyone thinks this is an awesome achievement these days. Remember the other day when you zeke haters used Kamara to bash zeke? Kamara needs 68 yards to get to 1000.

And cue the money thing right? :facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. He won't reach 63 yards. He barely runs 2 per carry. Lots of internet girls including me. Not one of us is fighting! Catch my drift?! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah...about your stat lie:
YEAR TEAM G ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
2020 Dallas Cowboys 14 230 937 4.1 31 5

That would be 4.1 not "barely 2". You are a funny girl! I don't see too many blatant lies from you zeke haters but there it is!

No cheering on from you this weekend I guess huh?

"please please zeke do NOT get a thousand yards this year..."