Zeke needs 63 yards for a 1000 yd season

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
James Robinson, undrafted rookie free agent from Illinois State has 1,000+ yards w/a 4.5 YPC for the Jags.

7 rushing TDs
49 receptions/344 yards and 3 TDs

BTW, he’s on a 3 year deal worth $2.29M in total.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
The Zeke hater-ade crowd out in full force I see . You guys got tired of ripping Jaylon and hopped over to Zeke or do you guys find time to hate both with unfettered intensity ?
I don’t have enough disgust or hate left to rip Jaylon after I’m done with zeke.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don’t have enough disgust or hate left to rip Jaylon after I’m done with zeke.
There isn't as many excuses for Jaylon anymore to keep the debate going. There are a few still hanging on to tackle stats but most people know Jaylon is a bad deal. The haters pretty much won that battle. Zeke has been losing support too. If he doesn't turn it around soon, he'll be in the same boat as Jaylon.

jsb357

Reaction score
so what about 67 yards per game

way to waste money Jerry

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
James Robinson, undrafted rookie free agent from Illinois State has 1,000+ yards w/a 4.5 YPC for the Jags.

7 rushing TDs
49 receptions/344 yards and 3 TDs

BTW, he’s on a 3 year deal worth $2.29M in total.

That's what we said in Zeke 1st year. What a stud what value.

So...let it play out. When he gets his re-up all the Jags fans can beech and moan just like you do here.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That's what we said in Zeke 1st year. What a stud what value.

So...let it play out. When he gets his re-up all the Jags fans can beech and moan just like you do here.

Did the Jaguars draft Robinson as the 4th overall pick? And did the Jags have to pay Robinson 4 years/$29.5M fully guaranteed as a rookie?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The fact that he will hit 1000 yards averaging 4 YPC tells you everything you need to know about how this franchise operates. It should be viewed as a sad thing to have happen cause it sure isn't an accomplishment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did the Jaguars draft Robinson as the 4th overall pick? And did the Jags have to pay Robinson 4 years/$29.5M fully guaranteed as a rookie?
No and no.

The point is we had Zeke performing at a high level for cheap too. Back then we were saying the same things....."wow...best RB in the league and cheap too!". Some argued MVP...or at least Rookie Of The Year.

And then the big contract.

Same will happen to Robinson if he continues at a high level. I hope the Jags fans treat him better than we did zeke.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Much tougher for RB to get 1k yards nowadays plus zeke behind this OL and his health and us playing from behind, it is a nice job no matter what the haters say..

odd AC getting a lot of luv for getting to 1k and its a lot easier for WR to get 1k then a RB especially in pass happy league and playing from behind many games,..

ac gets 3 threads on how great 1k is and zeke gets constant hate ..SMH

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Feed him!!!!
Llooll
That's the problem. We HAVEN'T been feeding him. You aren't gonna be elite with 12-15 carries a game.

And before you start in...no it wasn't all his fault.

The 19 is a little closer to how Zeke works and look what happened (Eagles game). 22-25 would be ideal. But we haven't given him the chance...plus working with decimated O-line and 3-4 QB's. .

I don't really care for the feed me either. But if you followed Zeke career...THAT is what makes him successful. He just keeps beating the sheet out of people. 12 carries isn't gonna break anyone's back or spirit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Much tougher for RB to get 1k yards nowadays plus zeke behind this OL and his health and us playing from behind, it is a nice job no matter what the haters say..

odd AC getting a lot of luv for getting to 1k and its a lot easier for WR to get 1k then a RB especially in pass happy league and playing from behind many games,..

LAst week after Kamara's 5 TD game the haters were in FULL force...showing how much better kamara is.

He needs 68 yards to get 1k. He is elite but zeke isn't. LOL....zeke haters are so weird.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

No it's not. Last year there was 16 1,000+ rushers, that's around as many yearly that the 90s had. Defense are much easier to run and pass against these days due to rule changes.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LAst week after Kamara's 5 TD game the haters were in FULL force...showing how much better kamara is.

He needs 68 yards to get 1k. He is elite but zeke isn't. LOL....zeke haters are so weird.

Kamara is a dual threat, not only does he have 16 rushing TDs, he has 5 TD receptions and 700 yards receiving. He also has more 20+ and 40+ yard runs and receptions than Zeke by a large margin.

It's not "Zeke hate", it's simple reality. What you have is bias, because Zeke has a star on his helmet he MUST be great. That's not how it works, fan bubbles often cause such exaggerations because you focus less on the rest of the league. Educate yourself and then post.