Zeke new tat

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he sheds about 10 lbs off that fat head of his maybe he’ll get back to playing like he did his rookie year.

In the meantime, Saquon is posting pictures of himself working out and a video of a charity event he did for our current situation. Keep it real dbag Ewok.
Should I post pictures of myself taking toys to needy kids at Christmas or sending money to St. Judes so everyone will like me?

Hardline

Reaction score
That tat is at least good enough for another additional 500 yards rushing this season.

johneric8

Reaction score
Who cares he is getting tats, most of these athletes are tatted up.. Zeke looks fine, and he is not at all fat! He would be faster if he lost 10 pounds, but the man is in shape period..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Georgia Bulldog tat on a Buckeye. lol

I liked the video but I had to mute the audio.

Barbershops are open in Texas. Zeke should make an appointment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Apparently he got another one on his calf too...

44-C3-A3-E5-4-DBA-4-E99-97-B2-A37-CF441-CFAA.jpg

aria

Reaction score
Should I post pictures of myself taking toys to needy kids at Christmas or sending money to St. Judes so everyone will like me?
I you were Zeke, it couldn’t hurt. Better than being a dbag getting a video of yourself being tattooed.

Mr_437

Reaction score
More than likely a tribute to his dog, but who cares. My RB is in shape and ready to run thru some defenses.