Twitter: Zeke on critics: “Those people aren’t signing my checks”

shabazz

Reaction score
That's right, that is the culture of a bunch of spoiled rich brats that got paid big money.

......and they are getting worse. Each new class of these spoiled weak minded outdoes the previous class.

The funny part is watching them portray themselves as being from the streets when half of them grew up in suburbs and have been coddled since middle school. Very few if any ever worked a real job and most have been on the receiving end of benefits while giving nothing back to the community, unless they need a tax deduction.

I’d love to see this group do something as courageous as Pat Tillman did.......they don’t have the heart for it.

Most of their priorities consist of video games and strip clubs.....the mentality of 16 year olds

cowboyec

Reaction score
That's cause he be faded during the game and thinks he's at the roller rink.
someday i will discover answers to our biggest mysteries.
ufos.
bigfoot.
lochness monster.
why Zeke can't keep his balance any more.

Zordon

Reaction score
The funny part is watching them portray themselves as being from the streets when half of them grew up in suburbs and have been coddled since middle school. Very few if any ever worked a real job and most have been on the receiving end of benefits while giving nothing back to the community, unless they need a tax deduction.

I’d love to see this group do something as courageous as Pat Tillman did.......they don’t have the heart for it.

Most of their priorities consist of video games and strip clubs.....the mentality of 16 year olds
You neva lied pops.

tenor.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
......and they are getting worse. Each new class of these spoiled weak minded outdoes the previous class.

And he left millions to get paid peanuts for his cause, our cause, and paid the price.

LOL...if I were in charge, and it was allowed, I would take this team to San Diego and make them train with the Navy Seals for just one week. None of them would make past day three. Yet, they want to get paid millions and millions and millions for entertaining us fools. It was hard enough just to join the Army...they probably would not even make it out of basic. But, pay me anyway...cause I dance so cool warming up before a game.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And he left millions to get paid peanuts for his cause, our cause, and paid the price.

LOL...if I were in charge, and it was allowed, I would take this team to San Diego and make them train with the Navy Seals for just one week. None of them would make past day three. Yet, they want to get paid millions and millions and millions for entertaining us fools. It was hard enough just to join the Army...they probably would not even make it out of basic. But, pay me anyway...cause I dance so cool warming up before a game.
So all Navy Seals can play in the NFL?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of trying to better himself due to well deserved criticism, he decides to take a shot at fans and their opinion. Wise man.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m a Zeke fan.
I am was....um yeah still am. And I agree.

He dialed back the hair for the 9ers game now how about the mouth?

aria

Reaction score
Agent of the century...

ROCKY%20HEADSHOT.webp
I give credit for Jerrah being smart with regards to certain things in life, none of which apply to football, but it amazes me how he continually makes the same mistakes over and over and over again with this team.

How can anyone be so smart but so dumb at the same time :huh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Washed, lazy, AND sensitive.

Sounds like a guy that sees the writing on the wall. But at least he got his money?

Remember the laughable posters that were telling us a year ago that Zeke was going into the HOF one day? :muttley::muttley::muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Instead of trying to better himself due to well deserved criticism, he decides to take a shot at fans and their opinion. Wise man.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I’m a Zeke fan.

Why are you a Zeke fan?

aria

Reaction score
I’m just waiting for Ronnie to show up with his list of excuses and tell us us what zeke REALLY meant.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol, I think his response speaks for itself. Just more proof of why he was a disaster of a pick and contract extension. Even more reason to HATE this over rated cry baby diva bully. How anyone can support or defend him is comical.

There is literally nothing to like about this clown.

Absolutely NOTHING at all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I give credit for Jerrah being smart with regards to certain things in life, none of which apply to football, but it amazes me how he continually makes the same mistakes over and over and over again with this team.

The most dangerous person in the world is a know it all that is right some of the time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m just waiting for Ronnie to show up with his list of excuses and tell us us what zeke REALLY meant.

Yah, but if you take away the 40 yard TD, the other TD, and the 69 yards receiving on 6 catches Pollard didnt really have a good day. :lmao2::lmao:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yah, but if you take away the 40 yard TD, the other TD, and the 69 yards receiving on 6 catches Pollard didnt really have a good day. :lmao2::lmao:
If Zeke had 60+ yards you'd be calling for him to be cut. He di a good job, let's not act like he's an All Pro in one decent showing.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sounds like a guy that sees the writing on the wall. But at least he got his money?

Remember the laughable posters that were telling us a year ago that Zeke was going into the HOF one day? :muttley::muttley::muttley:

The real laughable posters were the ones beaming from Jaylon Smith being signed because they thought it was a thorn in Zeke's contract negotiations. Those same posters are now using virtue signaling military comparisons to football players they dislike for having a lot of money.

Zordon

Reaction score

They had leverage over Jerry because of his age and desperation to win now. For him a rebuild or taking a step back is not an option. His agent knew that and took advantage of him.