Zeke on his knees signing Cook's jersey

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
No, I really don't. You are the one going through life with horrible grammar. If it doesn't matter to you then what do I care? Have a good evening.
Yeah man my grammar is bad and its not like I have a life or I might be doing other things. That must mean I must flip burgers for a living and I must not care lol. Great outlook on life bud.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No its "ur"

Get with the times
Get with the times? Did the "year of the illiterate dummy" sneak up on me? Did they send you as the official "year of the illiterate dummy" representative to set me straight? Thanks, man I appreciate it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah man my grammar is bad and its not like I have a life or I might be doing other things. That must mean I must flip burgers for a living and I must not care lol. Great outlook on life bud.
No, you're right. You obviously have life by the balls. Good job! :rolleyes:

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Am I irrational that this upset me? I know the game has changed but right after a loss?
On his knees no less.

I can't see Emmitt or Walter Payton doing this. Maybe I'm old.

You must be old. If Emmitt or Payton were playing today, they would be signing jerseys for each other. Just the way it is. Not a big deal at all.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I have no problem with this. I have read that, even years ago, fans and media take losses harder- and far more personally- than the players do.

Life in the NFL is a grind. As soon as last night's game was over the majority of the players were probably ready to file it away and start getting ready for Detroit.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Get with the times? Did the "year of the illiterate dummy" sneak up on me? Did they send you as the official "year of the illiterate dummy" representative to set me straight? Thanks, man I appreciate it.
Troll game still super weak. Sad considering thats all you actually do hear.

Not even smart enough to see you got baited lmao

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
No, you're right. You obviously have life by the balls. Good job! :rolleyes:
I am not the one telling people because they miss typed or didn't use perfect grammar that they flip burgers for a living. LMAO
I don't even care if someone doesn't use perfect grammar I get what they are trying to say and I wouldn't call them stupid or illiterate because of it. Like this isn't a damn job resume dude its a fan forum.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This idea that it's a business and it's different now. It's been a business for thirty years now, or more, but players treated it that way and still didn't practice this kind of thing. They respected other players but you didn't see them doing this stuff. It was a business then, the players just treated the game differently.
Well its a different makeup now than then. A 24 year old in 2019 is much different than a 24 year old in 1980's.........

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am not the one telling people because they miss typed or didn't use perfect grammar that they flip burgers for a living. LMAO
I don't even care if someone doesn't use perfect grammar I get what they are trying to say and I wouldn't call them stupid or illiterate because of it. Like this isn't a damn job resume dude its a fan forum.
I apologize for assuming you have a job. Unemployment rules! lol

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no problem with it. A lot of these guys are friends. Grew up with each other. Grew up hearing about each other. Playing in the NFL is a fraternity. Nobody can relate to you but your teammates and the guy on the opposing team.

This has nothing to do with why they loss though I'm sure people will spin it that way.

I think fans forget it's not the 1970's and before where players from opposing teams don't interact unless they are battling against each other on the field. Through air travel and cell phones and social media and all star games and recruiting activities the combine and workouts and college and mutual friends and on and on, these players know each other at some level or other. It's a different world.