Zeke on his knees signing Cook's jersey

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Why do people want players to hate each other? So this game can become even more Philistine-like in nature?

“No, it’s not enough to put our fittest young men on display, clashing into each other, fighting each other, shoving, kicking, tackling, and ramming - all for our entertainment, of course - they must genuinely hate each other too!”

Anyone who has this idealism is a person I don’t understand, don’t really care to understand, and they’re also Philistine-like, to put the cherry on top of things.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Am I irrational that this upset me? I know the game has changed but right after a loss?
On his knees no less.

I can't see Emmitt or Walter Payton doing this. Maybe I'm old.

They get paid so much now that the bitter hatred is gone from the old days.. It’s hard to be angry when u got three generations of money.. It’s like everybody won the Lotto...

HungryLion

Reaction score
You know what bothered me more.

LVE saying that Dalvin Cook was a lot of fun to play against.

I’ll preface by saying I never played pro football. But when I used to play sports. Gettin ran the hell over and playing like crap and being punked up and down the field, I wouldn’t have called that “fun”

Big_D

Reaction score
You know what bothered me more.

LVE saying that Dalvin Cook was a lot of fun to play against.

I’ll preface by saying I never played pro football. But when I used to play sports. Gettin ran the hell over and playing like crap and being punked up and down the field, I wouldn’t have called that “fun”

I remember reading earlier in the season how the LBs never watched film of the Rams shellacking. Something wrong with that. I think these LBs are fools gold at the moment. They’ll disappear in the biggest situations and look clueless doing it.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
"We was robbed"
The Garrett Culture is "to be happy with a loss ."

Yep.

Those participation trophies are adding up.

6853GOM.jpg

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I think fans forget it's not the 1970's and before where players from opposing teams don't interact unless they are battling against each other on the field. Through air travel and cell phones and social media and all star games and recruiting activities the combine and workouts and college and mutual friends and on and on, these players know each other at some level or other. It's a different world.
Don't forget the crying rooms and the safe spaces. Great place for wearing each others jersey.

lockster

Reaction score
Am I irrational that this upset me? I know the game has changed but right after a loss?
On his knees no less.

I can't see Emmitt or Walter Payton doing this. Maybe I'm old.

At least he knows who to bend the knee to!!!!! Lol.

Brooksey

Reaction score
After a performance like that and a loss like that? I wouldn't talk to anyone for at least two days