Zeke - playing him way too much!

Adiba1977

Reaction score
He’s useless I’m faster than him and I’m 40. San Fran d is a monster. Need speed and someone to hit hole hard. Play Davis instead - Zeke as deco and pass block only. STOP WITH THE ZEKE RUN UP MIDDLE!!!!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Why?

He can't even be counted on to do that.
He's been pretty good on the goal line this year, Im all for Pollard being the man in Dallas because he's the better back but Zeke has a limited ability and thats run his fat *** 3-5 feet forward when we need it

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I don't think there is any way that Zeke is here next year. He will be a cap casualty. I don't see him agreeing to restructure and take a lot less money. jmo

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't think there is any way that Zeke is here next year. He will be a cap casualty. I don't see him agreeing to restructure and take a lot less money. jmo

Trust me they will find a way to make him sound like he's needed and that Jerry has had NO THOUGHTS of do this lol

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He’s useless I’m faster than him and I’m 40. San Fran d is a monster. Need speed and someone to hit hole hard. Play Davis instead - Zeke as deco and pass block only. STOP WITH THE ZEKE RUN UP MIDDLE!!!!
I doubt there are many on this forum faster than Zeke, but other than short yardage pickups he hasn't done much over the last month. In a sense all he does is score TDs and has contributed 12 of them this season.

Pollard certainly has earned the majority of snaps, but I think Zeke can still play a role as a short yardage back. Keep in mind some of Zekes more productive games have come against the Giants and Eagles which could be useful down the stretch.

conner01

Reaction score
Personally I think I’d cut Zeke and sign pollard but to do that you’d have to extend Dak now to create enough cap space
I’m fine with what Zeke brings this year
Pollard had more touches but pretty much even and Zeke is very dependable in short yardage
But pollard is a playmaker and keeping both isn’t possible. Given the choice of keeping one I keep pollard.