Zeke, please try some jukes this game

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke is my boy, hes a beast....

But....maybe try running around some people and using some jukes this game..crashing into them in wide open space seems to leave some meat on the bone good sir
JUKES? ie moves..

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I think pollard and zeke need to play together way more. Have pollard play the cobb/ Austin role. I don’t think zeke can juke and still get positive yards there’s simply not enough daylight on most of these plays

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Knock knock
Who’s there
Pollard
Pollard who
Tony Pollard running past you

:facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully this team is not a comedy of errors again, and will be laughed at still as a joke.
Let's make the Eagles a joke, and clip their wings.
Die, Eagles, Die!!!

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I think pollard and zeke need to play together way more. Have pollard play the cobb/ Austin role. I don’t think zeke can juke and still get positive yards there’s simply not enough daylight on most of these plays
Zeke is still my fav player....but hes always crashing into people in wide open space...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Here's some old school jokes for you...

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He leaves meat on the bone because he is 10-15 pounds too heavy. Guy has clearly lost a step.

Cabo vs Training Camp will do that to you.
I could see that.
You run wind sprints with a little more determination when your contract isn’t secure. With $50m guaranteed to you you’re simply gonna train differently. If he was a focused guy he wouldn’t be risking his career with so many drunken shenanigans.

not saying he can’t have fun or whatever but it’s just sloppy shortsighted stuff he was doing and he got paid anyways ya know.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Zeke : "Hey Fletcher , knock knock!
Fletcher : 'Who's there ?"
Zeke : "Not me anymore, sucker!"

Could work. Maybe? :D

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
He better quit this eating gesture of his it is too silly specially when he is not playing well after the money contract commotion.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Zeke is still my fav player....but hes always crashing into people in wide open space...
Yea I was at the game and on that big play he missed it felt like we lost the game right there.
Kinda NEED him or amari to make 2-3 wow plays a game or our defense has to play perfect

RD21

Reaction score
Not sure about Zeke's jukes but, that butterscotch Tastykake Krimpet is for real. Love those :cool: