Twitter: Zeke predicted to win rushing title

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They had their starters you can bet on that.

"7th best offense ever"? Well...I dunno... but whatever. Lost a lot of games, not all of it on defense.

We were K and S "adequate"? Well okay then. (rolls eyes). Andy was no big threat.

Like it or not, zeke was the threat....made easier by no o-line, no QB. "Stop zeke stop Dallas".

"hold players accountable"?
Had covid
Decimated o-line
Lost dak
lost Andy
suspect OC (who couldn't make the team as a bench QB, lone holdover from fired HC))
New HC.

Excuses, you say. Sure bud. okay. :facepalm:

Titans did not have all their starters and had rookies playing on the OL.
Tannehill is not much different than Dalton.
Titans had little at WR.
Henry more than doubled Elliott’s production.

Nothing wrong with McCarthy and Moore’s play calling. Elliott just stunk it up. This isn’t Ohio State any more where you just show up and truck Youngstown State.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Your claim is that he hasn’t shown he’s an elite runner. What’s comical is that you think he’s been given an apples-to-apples platform to show whether he is or isn’t.

All he’s done is produce when he has touched the ball and that has somehow been overlooked or dismissed.

Here’s a question for you. What has Zeke shown recently that demonstrates he’s an “elite” running back?

Here’s a hint: if you have to go back to 2016 or project what you think he would have done in 2017, I don’t want to hear about it.

Zeke is a good all-around RB. That said, I do not think he’s special dynamic player with the ball in his hands.
I never claimed Zeke was still an elite runner. I just think it’s unfounded to claim that Pollard could be since he has never shown it.

He was more successful catching the ball in college than he was as a runner and yet you claimed he had potential to be an elite runner.

I think the relevant question is what had he shown you to believe that’s the case?

Like I said, he’s a nice player and I’m glad to have him. I like how he competes and if Zeke were to be injured I wouldn’t be upset that Pollard became the starter.

I just think people allow their dislike of Zeke to cloud their judgement of Pollard. For some, they would take nearly anyone over Zeke. If Pollard were gone, we’d be hearing about Rico Dowdle.

Many times, it is the same crowd that wanted DiNucci over Dak