Video: Zeke sets us straight on his rep

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I for one am glad he went public defending his position.

It just amazes me how fickel the media is with sports stars.

When Zeke and Dak first came up, we as a franchise recovered our swagger.

3 years later, neither guy can get a fair headline. The fans just remind me of the Romans in the ancient Colosseum.

They just enjoy the kill.

Here..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How has this show lasted this long? I really thought fans would get tired of this annoyance before now.

I tried to watch it to see if there was something worthwhile said, but I couldn't do it.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

3 years later, neither guy can get a fair headline. The fans just remind me of the Romans in the ancient Colosseum.

Here..

No thanks. That's 10 minutes of my life I'd never get back

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How has this show lasted this long? I really thought fans would get tired of this annoyance before now.

I tried to watch it to see if there was something worthwhile said, but I couldn't do it.
These guys are sort of a dog and pony show.

But they feed off of the team. Which is ok by me.

I just posted it for Zeke's content.

Like everything in the internet..you skim it, either stop and read or bypass.

Beats the old days where you got black ink on your fingers from the sports page from the ink.

Yeah.

Progress, Bro.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Beats the old days where you got black ink on your fingers from the sports page from the ink.

Yeah.

Progress, Bro.

You just posted it because you are an annoying troll.

Yah BRO Progress!!!! :espn:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
No thanks. That's 10 minutes of my life I'd never get back

You missed a few nuggets here..let me highlight the reason why I posted this..

Actually there was a few good points in it if you listened.

While I sort of knew that intuitively Zeke was decreasing his yardage becuz the passing attack has gone up..people have been critizing Zeke for not gaining as much as before and he is therefore getting worst.

Which isn't the case.

Also, Skip brought up the playcalling.

That too often they just called Zeke on first down and he would get stuffed. That there was no creativity in the offense on 1st down.

That is true and not discussed at all here.

Also that when Zeke got stuffed on 1st down, it forced 3rd and longs which removes Zeke from the offense completely. Clearly in 2016, we were very good on 3rd downs as they were more like 3rd and 2 not 3rd and 9.

I thought that point held water.

This falls to coaching and playalling and that spells Moore as at fault.

Which to me is a problem. Big Mike has kept him as OC for 2020.

I think its going to be a big mistake to do that.

I do not care for Moore as he was never successful as a QB in the NFL and has no track record of success outside the NCAA.

I predict that Moore is demoted by the Bye Week and Big Mike takes over the playcalling like he promised when he signed on.

I do not want to shift any blame for failure this year to Moore if things do not go well.

I want Big Mike to be directly responsible for playcalling. I want to clearly know what happens this year, not filtered thru Moore.

Also, I do not play Madden Football but the point about players being pissed about their Madden ratings was funny.

Never occurred to me.

See?

If you stop being prejudice you can even get good info from people you dislike.

Like me.

Last edited:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if u dont win in the playoffs u are soon forgotten regardless of who u are these guys have been in the league and have never won a divisional playoff game if they would of had success in the playoffs there would be much more respect

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Yeah.

Progress, Bro.

I have no problem with it being posted. Some apparently enjoy it.

Me? I still prefer the sports page. But I could be biased since I'm in the newspaper profession.

I think every time I've ever tried to watch these two (when someone's posted it), I've quit after a couple minutes at best. I'm not knocking those who enjoy it; I just can't understand why anyone would. I guess that's just where we are as a society.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have no problem with it being posted. Some apparently enjoy it.

Me? I still prefer the sports page. But I could be biased since I'm in the newspaper profession.

I think every time I've ever tried to watch these two (when someone's posted it), I've quit after a couple minutes at best. I'm not knocking those who enjoy it; I just can't understand why anyone would. I guess that's just where we are as a society.
We are fans who are getting older and the constant opinions and the banter just get repetitive.

We know that the reality is, given time, opinions will change and today's dogma is going to change with it.

That is why I sort of take one swipe at an opinion then let others have at it.

I just don't have the time to research Google like it's a Holy Bible and thump an opinion.

I prefer to cherry pick the best here and assemble my knowledge. I enjoy knowing or thinking I know and I often like it when someone is more knowing.

I learn. It's why I am here..for the fun of it.

basel90

Reaction score

Here..

zeke has underperformed since sining the new contract ,,,, a trend we have seen once players get big guaranteed contracts.
Zeke has made many blunders and idiotic mistakes in public . No he has to face the backlash . He is not elite anymore.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If im going to listen to dumb fans on here or nfl defenders/other backs. Hmmmmmm tough call. Cant wait to see 21 ball out. And i hope he does more harmless stuff in the media to make yall mad too

Hardline

Reaction score
I reject the notion that Zeke cannot be a home run threat. With his power and speed he should be considered a home run threat. For some reason he just can't get it going anymore.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dudes online like why dont these players/former players ever agree with me on Zeke :angry:

:lmao2: