Video: Zeke sets us straight on his rep

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My brother works for Berkshire Hathaway - he used to head their newspaper division - does that get me any points?

Berkshire Hathaway bailed on the industry earlier this year. Thanks for rubbing salt into the wound.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So he cant get respect because you THINK he doesnt show up in big games? Wonder what you thought of barry sanders.
BARRY DID DO THAT. Not even in the same class as Barry. Zeke has not earned that. Barry and Emmitt got yards when games mattered. Zeke not so much. I dont wanna hear him cryin about respect til he earns it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So he cant get respect because you THINK he doesnt show up in big games? Wonder what you thought of barry sanders.
did Barry show up slow,fat? Does Zeke? YUP. Notorious slow starter,except for maybe 1 year. Hes not the same player in week 1 as week 9. Barry is the same guy week in,week out.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Berkshire Hathaway bailed on the industry earlier this year. Thanks for rubbing salt into the wound.
You can hardly call that bailing on the industry - sold it to a company that can run it well and is their sole creditor for financing the purchase.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You can hardly call that bailing on the industry - sold it to a company that can run it well and is their sole creditor for financing the purchase.

Buffett sees the industry as dying and got out. He did, however, give those newspapers a better chance of surviving by selling them. I also cannot say that he's wrong ... with businesses finding digital means to advertise their products, the loss of ad revenue is making it hard for newspapers to survive.

There may come a day not too soon in the future when small local papers like the one I work for as editor no longer exist. Most people won't really care because they don't rely on newspapers for information, which is why so much false information is spread around.

This is not to say that all news on social media is fake or that the sites do not have their purpose, but there is a difference in that and journalists seeking information at the source. But I digress since this thread isn't about my industry.

It's just that seeing these two buffoons having the job they have and getting paid better than most real journalists for it kind of gets me going. It's clearly what the people want, though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll never forget Elliot, tripping over his only ego on the goal line against the Rams. Just like I’ll never forget the touchdown run against Pittsburgh on A screen pass. My only issue is his consistency. Just like the rest of this team played under Jason. This is the year we can truly judge everybody

stilltheguru

Reaction score
BARRY DID DO THAT. Not even in the same class as Barry. Zeke has not earned that. Barry and Emmitt got yards when games mattered. Zeke not so much. I dont wanna hear him cryin about respect til he earns it.
-2 yards in a playoff game? 1 100 yard playoff game in his career? yeah he showed up when it mattered lol. Your fellow Zeke haters gonna sit this one out i bet. analytics arent in their favor with Sanders in "big games"

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
if u dont win in the playoffs u are soon forgotten regardless of who u are these guys have been in the league and have never won a divisional playoff game if they would of had success in the playoffs there would be much more respect
How many playoff wins did Barry Sanders get or even divisional round wins? Is he respected

Rayman70

Reaction score
-2 yards in a playoff game? 1 100 yard playoff game in his career? yeah he showed up when it mattered lol. Your fellow Zeke haters gonna sit this one out i bet. analytics arent in their favor with Sanders in "big games"
SLOW YOUR ROLL BUD. Im no Zeke Hater. Your funny though. If you actually believe Zeke is in the same class as Barry, then there's no sense in talking to you. Barry,Emmitt,Jim Brown and Sweetness all earned respect. They are at a diff. level than Zeke. Just the facts. Zeke dont deserve ****. He deserves what he earns. Just like everybody else.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Sounds kinda like HOF numbers....
At least..

Once in a generational numbers.

When we have had great RBs..

we usually had great teams follow.

DeMarco Murray, Dez with Romo in 2014 almost had it.

Now we have to see if these guys have it.

Hope I hope I hope..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when dak can beat a good defense maybe he will get some respect. naw, not going to happen. I don't like greedy *******s.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
SLOW YOUR ROLL BUD. Im no Zeke Hater. Your funny though. If you actually believe Zeke is in the same class as Barry, then there's no sense in talking to you. Barry,Emmitt,Jim Brown and Sweetness all earned respect. They are at a diff. level than Zeke. Just the facts. Zeke dont deserve ****. He deserves what he earns. Just like everybody else.
Never said anything about same class. Just find it funny you put more expectations on zeke than barry sanders. And what big game has saquan even played in? Lol the guys yall suck off arent as accomplished as Zeke hence every former/current player correcting yall. But yall know better :rolleyes:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Never said anything about same class. Just find it funny you put more expectations on zeke than barry sanders. And what big game has saquan even played in? Lol the guys yall suck off arent as accomplished as Zeke hence every former/current player correcting yall. But yall know better :rolleyes:
MAN, Not sure why you think I like Saquan. MAYBE others have said that...I could care less about him. You brought up Barry, so with that premise alone, Zeke isnt in that category. MAYBE one day he can be,but right now, he's not earned that. He has more to prove. Respect isnt something you demand, it JUST IS.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
MAN, Not sure why you think I like Saquan. MAYBE others have said that...I could care less about him. You brought up Barry, so with that premise alone, Zeke isnt in that category. MAYBE one day he can be,but right now, he's not earned that. He has more to prove. Respect isnt something you demand, it JUST IS.
Not all the time. There are plenty of great athletes/musicians who have demanded respect. The issue isnt them just ignorant fans like that attention starved troll who liked your post. The Detroit posting demanded respect for their 2 championships. They dont deserve it? Lol stop the cliche bs

aria

Reaction score
Not all the time. There are plenty of great athletes/musicians who have demanded respect. The issue isnt them just ignorant fans like that attention starved troll who liked your post. The Detroit posting demanded respect for their 2 championships. They dont deserve it? Lol stop the cliche bs
Only a mentally weak player who knows she’s inferior needs to beg for respect, she’s pathetic and an embarrassment.

Ignorant fans? Are the stats that show she’s inferior to what he and you think ignorant as well? She’s run behind one of the best O lines in the league since her rookie year yet she’s not even top 10 in most categories and falls short in most big games. Real winner you‘re supporting, the ignorant fan your refer to is people like yourself who hold their opinion in higher regard then actual facts. Keep chirping so you can show everyone how clueless you really are homer.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Only a mentally weak player who knows she’s inferior needs to beg for respect, she’s pathetic and an embarrassment.

Ignorant fans? Are the stats that show she’s inferior to what he and you think ignorant as well? She’s run behind one of the best O lines in the league since her rookie year yet she’s not even top 10 in most categories and falls short in most big games. Real winner you‘re supporting, the ignorant fan your refer to is people like yourself who hold their opinion in higher regard then actual facts. Keep chirping so you can show everyone how clueless you really are homer.
She? Now why would i entertain someone calling Zeke she? :facepalm:

aria

Reaction score
She? Now why would i entertain someone calling Zeke she? :facepalm:
typo, but he does like purses so who knows. No need to entertain just keep being wrong and denying the facts, that’s plenty entertaining in itself.

Rayman70

Reaction score
WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS WOULD HELP ZEKE.