Video: Zeke sets us straight on his rep

fivetwos

Reaction score
I reject the notion that Zeke cannot be a home run threat. With his power and speed he should be considered a home run threat. For some reason he just can't get it going anymore.
Marijuana typically motivates people, especially those who have more money than they could possibly spend.

I expect huge things from him moving ahead.

fivetwos

Reaction score

Great.

Who do we see about trading any of that for playoff success?

For that reason, I'd gladly have him on my fantasy team.

I'll continue to wish for a different person on my reality team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
21 needs to get those yards in bigtime game situations, THEN maybe we can talk about respect and so forth. Tired of the talk. ITS TIME TO SHOW OUT.

glimmerman

Reaction score
21 needs to get those yards in bigtime game situations, THEN maybe we can talk about respect and so forth. Tired of the talk. ITS TIME TO SHOW OUT.
Would like to see more of those games like he has against the steelers. Those 2 td runs were big time in a big time situation.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke needs to be more concerned about his conditioning than how he's perceived.

If he was in good condition, he surely wouldn't be checking out nearly as often! ;)

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I hope Zeke gets more concerned about his conditioning than how he's perceived.

If he were in great condition, he likely wouldn't be checking out quite as often! ;)
I wish he would take practice and meetings more seriously. Did you see him on All or Nothing filmed during the 2017 season? He looked like he was coming in directly from the club.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
How has this show lasted this long? I really thought fans would get tired of this annoyance before now.

I tried to watch it to see if there was something worthwhile said, but I couldn't do it.
My father loves this crap. We cant wrap our head around it because we know better. He takes this stuff a gospel and i try to tell him but, i'm the one that is misinformed....lol. They are on TV, it must be real.:angry::lmao2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
I have no problem with it being posted. Some apparently enjoy it.

Me? I still prefer the sports page. But I could be biased since I'm in the newspaper profession.

I think every time I've ever tried to watch these two (when someone's posted it), I've quit after a couple minutes at best. I'm not knocking those who enjoy it; I just can't understand why anyone would. I guess that's just where we are as a society.
Understand. I am not a newspaper fan but I would much have an article to skim than listen to a video. When I go to a sports or news site I bypass videos and just look for articles.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Understand. I am not a newspaper fan but I would much have an article to skim than listen to a video. When I go to a sports or news site I bypass videos and just look for articles.

You are now dead to me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My father loves this crap. We cant wrap our head around it because we know better. He takes this stuff a gospel and i try to tell him but, i'm the one that is misinformed....lol. They are on TV, it must be real.:angry::lmao2:

It does seem that there are some who fall into that category. I guess it is similar to those who read things on social media and just assume that it is true. Doesn't matter if there are no verified sources for the information. Some just love a good sound bite.

Loso86

Reaction score
They could bring us 3 straight championships then make a video like this and most of our fan base would bash them and throw them away. It's just how it is I guess

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So he cant get respect because you THINK he doesnt show up in big games? Wonder what you thought of barry sanders.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
That too often they just called Zeke on first down and he would get stuffed. That there was no creativity in the offense on 1st down.

That is true and not discussed at all here.

Also that when Zeke got stuffed on 1st down, it forced 3rd and longs which removes Zeke from the offense completely. Clearly in 2016, we were very good on 3rd downs as they were more like 3rd and 2 not 3rd and 9.

I thought that point held water.

This falls to coaching and play calling and that spells Moore as at fault.

Which to me is a problem. Big Mike has kept him as OC for 2020.

I think its going to be a big mistake to do that.

I do not care for Moore as he was never successful as a QB in the NFL and has no track record of success outside the NCAA.

I do not want to shift any blame for failure this year to Moore if things do not go well.

I want Big Mike to be directly responsible for playcalling. I want to clearly know what happens this year, not filtered thru Moore.

If you stop being prejudice you can even get good info from people you dislike.

Like me.

So by saying this (the highlighted statements) you take the onus off of Moore and place it on Garrett ... can't have it both ways. If it filters through Moore from MM then it did so with Garrett. (Probably moreso last year as it was Moore's 1st year as OC and was Booger's choice for the job).

I'm not attacking you RBE ... just questioning the thought processes. Let's let Moore do his thing without Garrett's "process" hanging over him. You seem to infer that Moore was the culprit in 2019 while I think that play calling was from Garrett. You see I think Garrett was inflexible and after seeing Zeke excel in 2016 with those between the tackle runs he just kept thinking that it (those plain jane unimaginitiveplays) would succeed. Well, DC's throughout the league figured it out. Zeke got stuffed more often than not.

This to all the anti-Zekes out there: I like Zeke. Yes, he has done some boneheaded stunts but so did I in my early 20's. I'll not condem him especially after Goodhell targeted him and the Cowboys. I think he'll stay productive for a while. I think he'll be an asset to "my" team. I'll pull for him! He's better than Pollard too, although I like Pollard a lot.

Moral of the story ... with MM's collaboration and hopefully Moore being unleashed let's see how good this offense can be. (no TC or preseason hurts the O)