Zeke should be cut

plymkr

Reaction score
I have not read through this entire thread but my knee jerk reaction is I would like to see Zeke in game action before any judgement is passed. If he was making 10 million this season then I’d say yeah cut him but as far as I know he’s pretty affordable and we don’t know what he can do yet.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I have not read through this entire thread but my knee jerk reaction is I would like to see Zeke in game action before any judgement is passed. If he was making 10 million this season then I’d say yeah cut him but as far as I know he’s pretty affordable and we don’t know what he can do yet.
That's the exact reason so many are up in arms, Freeman et al (even Rico) has had to prove themselves. Zeke, you take it easy (and sign a couple of jersey's).

plymkr

Reaction score
That's the exact reason so many are up in arms, Freeman et al (even Rico) has had to prove themselves. Zeke, you take it easy (and sign a couple of jersey's).
I see your point. If I’m reading you right you believe Zeke should play some in the preseason. That I definitely agree with. I think we should get Zeke about 3-5 carries a preseason game to see what he can do. IMO

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I see your point. If I’m reading you right you believe Zeke should play some in the preseason. That I definitely agree with. I think we should get Zeke about 3-5 carries a preseason game to see what he can do. IMO
Yep, we're protecting the guy who's playing on his name. The fear (for the FO, imo), is that he gets on the pre-season field and the fanbase/media are screaming ......"Zeke's no good, stick with Freeman". Keeping Zeke in bubble wrap keeps him (and his commercial opportunities) alive, over a possible better football option.

I suppose it's a Jerry kinda Decision.