Zeke shoving it down throats and takes himself out

aria

Reaction score
Did Zeke smash your old lady or something cause your position on Zeke is getting more terrible.
I’m sorry, did I say something that was non factual or did the truth just hurt your feelings?

We all know zeke likes to smash ladies but not in the sense you’re referring to.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I’m sorry, did I say something that was non factual or did the truth just hurt your feelings?

We all know zeke likes to smash ladies but not in the sense you’re referring to.
Nah, no hurt feelings here. Are you ok, cause your takes makes me think you have something personal against the guy because your trolling on a Skip Bayless level?

aria

Reaction score
Nah, no hurt feelings here. Are you ok, cause your takes makes me think you have something personal against the guy because your trolling on a Skip Bayless level?
oh, I’ve made it clear I hate him as a person but that is completely separate from my criticism of him as player and the position he plays. When the Gnats sign Barkley, I’ll laugh and laugh at them too just as I did when they used the #2 overall pick to draft him.

Look at every winning SB team for the past 20 years, you don’t need a top 5-10 RB to win games. That money could have been much better spent.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Zeke played well. We have Pollard when Zeke needs a breather. Boise Wonder doesn't know how to get Pollard in space though.

aria

Reaction score
So is Zeke trash now? I'm not sure I'm following
No and I’ve never ever said he was trash as a player. As a human being, yes, but not a player. I’m saying he set the standard for himself by demanding to be paid as the best RB in the league and time and time again other “JAG” RB’s on the opposing team are putting up similar numbers. I also think his contract was a complete waste.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Get this. Malcolm Brown had the same ypc average and exact same receptions for the exact same amount of yards as the ewok.

I’m not saying Brown is better than zeke but it’s been shown time and time again that you don’t need a top tier RB to win games and his contract was a complete waste of money.

Do you know who very well could won that game for us? Byron Jones.

Diggs was directly responsible for giving up points on two different occasions but we let Byron walk and paid a RB instead because we don’t need top corners that can cover if they can’t get INT’s.
Watch what Browns does the rest of the way before you put him on the same level as Zeke lol. Let's see who ends the season with way better numbers. Don't be stupid lol.

kumizi

Reaction score
Zeke was actually good tonight IMO but that just proves that a RB usually isn't a difference maker in today's NFL so drafting one with the 4th pick and paying him $50 million is stupid.

kumizi

Reaction score
Watch what Browns does the rest of the way before you put him on the same level as Zeke lol. Let's see who ends the season with way better numbers. Don't be stupid lol.
his point went completely over your head

BlueStar22

Reaction score
his point went completely over your head
No it didn't. My point was our defense was responsible for Brown having that type of game. We got gashed just like they did us two years ago. What he did tonight is not an indicator that you don't need a top-tier back. I'll agree and say that you really don't but to use this game and Zeke to make his point is completely wrong.

aria

Reaction score
I never said he was on the same level. IMOF, I specifically stated “I’m not saying he’s as good as zeke.” Perhaps you should read the entire thread.

aria

Reaction score
No it didn't. My point was our defense was responsible for Brown having that type of game. We got gashed just like they did us two years ago. What he did tonight is not an indicator that you don't need a top-tier back. I'll agree and say that you really don't but to use this game and Zeke to make his point is completely wrong.
I can go back and use several games from last year but as usual it will be excuse after excuse.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Dude made 5 Rams defenders miss for a TD. He wasn't an issue, as far as the loss goes.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Zeke has 25 touches, 127 yards, the only 2 TDs Dallas scored...let's blame him!

Good job, Rowdy. :muttley:

Dak failed. Same standard for Zeke. 96 yards on ground, no breakout runs = fail.

Mr_437

Reaction score
oh, I’ve made it clear I hate him as a person but that is completely separate from my criticism of him as player and the position he plays. When the Gnats sign Barkley, I’ll laugh and laugh at them too just as I did when they used the #2 overall pick to draft him.

Look at every winning SB team for the past 20 years, you don’t need a top 5-10 RB to win games. That money could have been much better spent.
Oh ok.