Zeke shoving it down throats and takes himself out

aria

Reaction score
I was told Looney was trash. Connor is.....
Connor and Terrence Steele. Zeke was still expected to perform. But not Barkley. Like I said, the best gets the magnifying glass
Did zeke not have one of the best, if not the best run blocking line his rookie year? Yes or no

Did Barkley not have one of the worst run blocking lines his rookie year? Yes or no

I’m trying to start small here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have looked at the overall picture and RB’s aren’t worth it. The Rams and several other teams will be better than us with much worse RB’s. Rushing leader has won ONE Super Bowl in the past twenty years, that should be a decent sample size considering most rushing leaders get the most carries which is why zeke got the worthless titles and why you’re pumping him up a bit...because he gets lots of carries.

Ackers was Rams 1st pick in the draft...so they must value the RB some. If he he's the top RB in the league a couple years...you think they let him walk? You;re nuts.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Did zeke not have one of the best, if not the best run blocking line his rookie year? Yes or no

Did Barkley not have one of the worst run blocking lines his rookie year? Yes or no

What does rookie year zeke have to do with anything? Lol. I just told you its 2020. Zeke just performed with 3 trash players on his oline. Will a so called better running do the same or does he get excuses. Talk to me about 2020

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Depends if Barkley is good enough to take what he can get. If he goes down easy or doesn't pick the hole...it makes the o-line "one of the worst".

I'm not saying that's true...just "starting small".

aria

Reaction score
What does rookie year zeke have to do with anything? Lol. I just told you its 2020. Zeke just performed with 3 trash players on his oline. Will a so called better running do the same or does he get excuses. Talk to me about 2020

Didn’t see anything about 2020, was going off what they’ve done so far. Kind of hard to tell how 2020 will be without having seen them play but I would bet 5K dollars we end up having the higher rated run blocking line at the end of the year and by a wide margin.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Didn’t see anything about 2020, was going off what they’ve done so far. Kind of hard to tell how 2020 will be without having seen them play but I would bet 5K dollars we end up having the higher rated run blocking line at the end of the year and by a wide margin.
What is a wide margin to you? I want specifics. And I would bet you but internet dudes dont pay what they owe.

aria

Reaction score
What is a wide margin to you? I want specifics. And I would bet you but internet dudes dont pay what they owe.
If you’re serious, I’ll bet you $500 and I have 2 other references on this site that will vouch for me from past wagers, how many do you have?

robertfchew

Reaction score
When he demands respect, demands to be paid as the highest RB, demands to be paid two years before his contract is up and then and puts up the same numbers as a 2015 UDFA that’s what happens.

Exactly Emmitt demanded money and then once he got it he only became the leagues all time leading rusher and won a few of those championship super bowl thingies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The same people that complain he isn't elite he just has a lot of carries...are the same people who complain he takes himself out. Or the same flock anyway.
I can only speak for myself but my criticism is pretty consistent with Zeke. He gets his yards on volume carries and I would like for him to more efficient with his carries. He doesn’t create a lot on his own and isn’t explosive.

For 3 years I have argued with Zeke lovers who have tried to convince me that I am wrong and I should just be happy because Zeke gets a lot of carries and gets rushing titles.

And last night we hear he told Chris Collinsworth he doesn’t try to hit home runs in the 1st and 2nd quarters. That they would come but he wanted to tire out the defense and punish them.

So, as someone who really likes to defend Zeke and appears to not like any criticism of him, what do you think about that comment? It certainly provided me insight into why it’s been hard for him to hit home runs.

aria

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself but my criticism is pretty consistent with Zeke. He gets his yards on volume carries and I would like for him to more efficient with his carries. He doesn’t create a lot on his own and isn’t explosive.

For 3 years I have argued with Zeke lovers who have tried to convince me that I am wrong and I should just be happy because Zeke gets a lot of carries and gets rushing titles.

And last night we hear he told Chris Collinsworth he doesn’t try to hit home runs in the 1st and 2nd quarters. That they would come but he wanted to tire out the defense and punish them.

So, as someone who really likes to defend Zeke and appears to not like any criticism of him, what do you think about that comment? It certainly provided me insight into why it’s been hard for him to hit home runs.
I would really like to address this, kind of already did with you, but I clearly don’t qualify based on the last paragraph ;)

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Get this. Malcolm Brown had the same ypc average and exact same receptions for the exact same amount of yards as the ewok.

I’m not saying Brown is better than zeke but it’s been shown time and time again that you don’t need a top tier RB to win games and his contract was a complete waste of money.

Do you know who very well could won that game for us? Byron Jones.

Diggs was directly responsible for giving up points on two different occasions but we let Byron walk and paid a RB instead because we don’t need top corners that can cover if they can’t get INT’s.
You're wrong on the whole Diggs Byron thing. Diggs just missed on the two big plays against him and it was his first game starting as a rookie against an offensive guru. He is going to be a baller.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Christian mcaffrey just lost to the raaaiiiiduhhs. Zeke and Christian are just fantasy football players.

aria

Reaction score
You're wrong on the whole Diggs Byron thing. Diggs just missed on the two big plays against him and it was his first game starting as a rookie against an offensive guru. He is going to be a baller.
He may be but aren’t we going all in right now? I don’t care if he barely missed or missed a lot, he missed and was directly responsible for two scores.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I would really like to address this, kind of already did with you, but I clearly don’t qualify based on the last paragraph ;)
I can only imagine how the board would react if Dak admitted he doesn’t look to throw deep in the first half.

aria

Reaction score
you cant teach a winning mentality. Some people get their money and then get awful tattoos on their abdomen.
What about this egotistical trash? Look, no one else would give him the respect he thinks he deserves so he gave it to himself by putting a crown the size of a trash can lid on his dome :lmao:

045TCP2.jpg

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He may be but aren’t we going all in right now? I don’t care if he barely missed or missed a lot, he missed and was directly responsible for two scores.
So overpaying for a corner who never made a play on the ball is what you want to do. How many games did Jones win us? Zero. Watch what Diggs will bring us. You will see turnovers and you will see him influence games and it will be this season something Jones didn't do in 5 years.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score

What about this egotistical trash? Look, no one else would give him the respect he thinks he deserves so he gave it to himself by putting a crown the size of a trash can lid on his dome :lmao:

045TCP2.jpg
You have an unhealthy obsession. Absolutely crazy. You need help.

aria

Reaction score
So overpaying for a corner who never made a play on the ball is what you want to do. How many games did Jones win us? Zero. Watch what Diggs will bring us. You will see turnovers and you will see him influence games and it will be this season something Jones didn't do in 5 years.
LOL! This is one of the worst arguments there is...he didn’t make a play on the ball. So when we played good teams with great receivers and never heard that receivers name then that was a bad thing? Shutting down the other teams best receiver for a game is worth a lot more than what zeke brings.

Diggs very well could turn out great, I'm not saying he won’t but I was under the impression we were in a win now mode which means we would have been better off keeping a tope corner than a top RB.