Zeke - The Enigma

RoboQB

Reaction score
<sheepishly raises hand, then backs out of room>

:)

Nah, Trouty. You own that sh!t, dude. Myself as well.
Had a blast testing my limits in my younger days.
People that haven't used recreational drugs typically tend to think the worst.
Much like the way non-drinkers think of bar flies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke is going through growing pains no doubt, but he is worth the trouble. I'm hoping the young man grows up fast and becomes a more responsible citizen after this Tiffany Thompson case goes away.

csirl

Reaction score
If a struggling team offered Dallas an early 1st rounder - high enough to take the best running back in the 2018 draft - I think the front office would be tempted to accept.

Hardline

Reaction score
If a struggling team offered Dallas an early 1st rounder - high enough to take the best running back in the 2018 draft - I think the front office would be tempted to accept.
There's no RB in next year's draft as good as Zeke. Maybe the kid from Penn State.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He has only his rookie contract in big D. After that watch out. Prescott has a real football future.
This is the position I'm taking.......as of right now unless grows up real fast, he can forget a 2nd contract in big D. I'm content to run the hell out him over the next couple years before we have to decide whether or not to exercise his the 5th option. Other words, the ball in his court, grow up, take your career seriously and see a bright future with the Cowboys.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This is the position I'm taking.......as of right now unless grows up real fast, he can forget a 2nd contract in big D. I'm content to run the hell out him over the next couple years before we have to decide whether or not to exercise his the 5th option. Other words, the ball in his court, grow up, take your career seriously and see a bright future with the Cowboys.
Yep. If he doesn't grow up his stay in Dallas will be very short.

Verdict

Reaction score
I like how you just single out those two on the oline. At least try to hide it in the future. Just a little advice :thumbup:

Whatever. What a stupid implication. Both are squeaky clean. Stupid **** like you just posted is what is wrong with America now. Piss off snow flake.