Zeke to attend hearing in Texas today per Schefter

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Jerry's original source was Kia Roberts.

I'm not sure if that is true or it was just someone in the NFL office told him that Roberts had recommended no suspension and Jones figured there was very little chance of a suspension if the lead investigator was against one.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Please, someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a suspension under the domestic violence clause a mandatory 6 games. If so, what would be the possible justifications for reducing the suspension between 1-5 games? In my novice eyes regarding this matter, Mr. Henderson either upholds the suspension, or completely vacates the suspension.

Just curious as to how others see this.

If they rule they found mitigating circumstances, then they can reduce on that premise.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defamation is incredibly hard to prove, especially since Garrett openly discussed to the media his lecture that that he gave Zeke about the off-field money he is costing himself with his behavior. That would get such a claim thrown out most likely.

Article 46 is the problem. The NFLPA agreed to it, and let's face it, most players are fine with it because they don't put themselves in these situations, so they don't care about that.
If someone lies on you, have you put yourself in a situation? If Zeke's side loses, we will see more bullcrap accusations around the NFL. This is bigger than Zeke.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score

FYI - They changed the reporting on this from "good news" to "more news." The article has been updated to reflect the misquote.

I continue to shake my head at the sloppiness of the reporting on this case (and throughout the media in general). They have one job - get the facts straight and report them accurately (it also wouldn't hurt if they were to retain at least some of the knowledge that they had been taught in grade school English class).

Cowboys22

Reaction score
FYI - They changed the reporting on this from "good news" to "more news." The article has been updated to reflect the misquote.

I continue to shake my head at the sloppiness of the reporting on this case (and throughout the media in general). They have one job - get the facts straight and report them accurately (it also wouldn't hurt if they were to retain at least some of the knowledge that they had been taught in grade school English class).

"More new" coming in the Zeke case? There's a scoop that ought to win someone an award.