Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yup, I obviously want them to resign him due what he can do for us on the field but they better have a clause in there where they can get out cheap if he screws up for ANYTHING.
Dimebag, as a die-hard Cowboys fan and all around bad mofo, would be ashamed that a namby-pamby was using a Pantera album cover as their avatar....:rolleyes:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The league office told Zeke they were going to drop the hammer next time he got into trouble.

This could be bad.
Yep

And while this incident isn’t near as bad there is video on him which doesn’t look like he’s learned anything.

Many are expecting more of a slap on the hand but I agree it could be more severe since he was warned.

aria

Reaction score
Dimebag, as a die-hard Cowboys fan and all around bad mofo, would be ashamed that a namby-pamby was using a Pantera album cover as their avatar....:rolleyes:
What is that supposed to mean? Because I’m not a fan of Zeke off the field since he constantly gets in trouble and puts this team in jeopardy that I’m a “namby-pamby”?

Live in DFW?

mmohican29

Reaction score
What is that supposed to mean? Because I’m not a fan of Zeke off the field since he constantly gets in trouble and puts this team in jeopardy that I’m a “namby-pamby”?

Live in DFW?
I can translate it for you sir.

Pantera were all hardcore Cowboys fans (save for Phil... Saints).

Your ad nauseum/rulebook/ moral high ground stances make many question your loyalty.

You fail to see the obvious uneven treatment Dallas receives from the Commish. Without researching it, I bet you probably also think Dez didn't catch it.

Probably didnt think there was any shade in the umpteen Qtrs of play in 2017 where DLaw et al didn't draw a singular holding call.

Dimebag and Vinnie would not approve. Period.

aria

Reaction score
I can translate it for you sir.

Pantera were all hardcore Cowboys fans (save for Phil... Saints).

Your ad nauseum/rulebook/ moral high ground stances make many question your loyalty.

You fail to see the obvious uneven treatment Dallas receives from the Commish. Without researching it, I bet you probably also think Dez didn't catch it.

Probably didnt think there was any shade in the umpteen Qtrs of play in 2017 where DLaw et al didn't draw a singular holding call.

Dimebag and Vinnie would not approve. Period.
I’m quite familiar with Pantera and their love for the Cowboys and I’m sorry I’m not going to cut some idiot slack just because he has a Star on his helmet and can’t stay out of trouble. Moral high ground? Lol, obviously you haven’t read most of my posts.

Your two blow hards are such homers it’s sickening. The Cowboys can do no wrong and are always the victim.

Speaking of which, you know what my definition of “namby pamby is”? An internet tough guy who says things to people over the internet that they wouldn’t say to them in person @Cannibal_Cowboy Under that definition are also people who cry, whine and use the “poor me” mentality about not being treated fairly and using that as an excuse throughout life.

Keep making excuses for the Cowboys and Zeke, I’m sure it translates to both of you personally in real life. It’s a weak, loser mentality which both of you excel at.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
those claiming anything less than 7-8 games, please explain this rationale.. Roger has already dropped the hammer on Zeke and that suspension came with a very clear warning about future incidents

If Goodell serves up a 1 gamer, the rest of the league is going to come down hard on him for not keeping his word.. he'll look weak.
Yep, from my faint recollection concercerning the #21's federal case from his non-convicted D.V. charge, the commissioner stated something along the lines of a years suspension from game play being the next tiered level of punishment to be metted forth unto him.

aria

Reaction score
Yep, from my faint recollection concercerning the #21's federal case from his non-convicted D.V. charge, the commissioner stated something along the lines of a years suspension from game play being the next tiered level of punishment to be metted forth unto him.
Well he has been proven to be inconsistent so there’s that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It may depend on what E says, and how he acts during meeting, to determine if he gets suspended or not.
That seems to be the only reason for a meeting, you dont meet with someone you already decided to suspend.

aria

Reaction score
Haven’t even heard if the meeting happened yet. Or where.
Is it today for sure? I’ve heard people say Tuesday and on the NFL Network today they said “Tuesday” which I found awkward, why not just say “today” unless it was next Tuesday? I’m confused but I haven’t done a bit of research to find out.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yep

And while this incident isn’t near as bad there is video on him which doesn’t look like he’s learned anything.

Many are expecting more of a slap on the hand but I agree it could be more severe since he was warned.

From the whispers going around on Twitter...sounds like the meeting didn't go over very well...Now I'm officially nervous. Time to get on the phone w/ Jay Ajayi.:rolleyes:

Bizwah

Reaction score
Zeke issued a statement. Probably part of any agreement he made with Goodell

ItzKelz

Reaction score
From the whispers going around on Twitter...sounds like the meeting didn't go over very well...Now I'm officially nervous. Time to get on the phone w/ Jay Ajayi.:rolleyes:
Just an apology from Zeke and him taking ownership of his actions and a promise not to let it happen again.