Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll undoubtedly be a tad pissed if Goodell suspends Zeke for more than a game or so.
That deal was little more than a fool reacting to some over-zealous security. :thumbdown:

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'll undoubtedly be fairly pissed if Goodell suspends Zeke for more than a game or so.
That deal was little more than a fool reacting to some over-zealous security. :thumbdown:
If Zeke were a smart man,, he could easily say that yes Roger I was wasted,, and I had the munchies, and when I looked down, I could have sworn that I saw a couple of oreo cookies that someone dropped, and when I bent over to grab em, I fell off balance, and it just looked like a forearm shiver to the 150lb little fella.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet Roger is going to ask him more about his getting in a woman's face...
And then the appearance of violence, no matter to who, or how trivial it appeared.

He has been warned, after all.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Zeke were a smart man,, he could easily say that yes Roger I was wasted,, and I had the munchies, and when I looked down, I could have sworn that I saw a couple of oreo cookies that someone dropped, and when I ben over to grab em, I fell off balance, and it just looked like a forearm shiver to the 150 little fella.

That would certainly be creative on Zeke's part, although I'm awfully unsure that the Commish will see things in a forgiving way. Ezekiel needs to learn the meaning of partying in a way that leaves him less vulnerable to those who don't look upon him favorably. I hope he finds compassion, although it seems that's hard to come by when Goodell and his folks decide upon their idea of "justice." I'm really hoping a game or two will suffice. Zeke's just a fool. :(

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet Roger is going to ask him more about his getting in a woman's face...
And then the appearance of violence, no matter to who, or how trivial it appeared.

The dolt, wrongly convicted of domestic violence against a woman or not, every incident he’s been involved with since has involved a woman or some act of violence/physicality. No matter how small, if this is what he does in public it sure raises eyebrows.

Not to mention the oft forgotten nightclub incident in Vegas when he was with Dak and and the O line and they had to restrain him from getting into ANOTHER fight with a DJ. This time he wasn’t lucky enough to be in Dallas and it was enough to get him banned from club. The guy is a menace.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this happens every offseason any more there is just not a lot of positive things happening for the dallas cowboys org. getting harder and harder to really care much any more

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
this happens every offseason any more there is just not a lot of positive things happening for the dallas cowboys org. getting harder and harder to really care much any more

Agree.. I feel like I just follow the team out of habit.

Im not a big fan of many of the guys on this current teams either.

It's a quality squad but LVE and Jaylon are the only players I'm a big fan of.

Last edited:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I forgot all about this site, it’s more ammo to prove these conspiracy theorists wrong. Thanks for the reminder, this will come in handy multiple times in this thread and in the future.
no it won't. the people who defend him to the death, always will.

the whole "if it were anyone else other than a cowboy..." crap is just crap. you see/hear other players all the time crossing the line and getting punished for it. i *do* think zeke got it a bit heavy last year but he doesn't help himself with his own antics.

if zeke behaved, this would end.

how, strange.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Whenever the Cowboys are expected to have a great year something always happens to derail it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

this ain't his first warning-rodeo.
that's the problem.

aria

Reaction score
Agree.. I feel like I just follow the team out of habit.

Im not a big fan of many of the guys on this current teams either.

It's a quality squad but LVE and Vander Esch are the only players I'm a big fan of.
Did you mean Jaylon? He’s my favorite outside of Witten and LVE does seem like a real good dude but I need another year or so out of him, make sure he doesn’t do anything to piss me off, haha.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Did you mean Jaylon? He’s my favorite outside of Witten and LVE does seem like a real good dude but I need another year or so out of him, make sure he doesn’t do anything to piss me off, haha.

I admire Witten. I'm glad he's a Cowboys and I love everything he's done. I'm just not a huge Witten fan. Nothing against him or anything but i'm just not a big Witten guy. He's a all time great though and I respect him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This is a reasonable assessment. 2 games not bad with his history. I’d take it. We might can beat NY and Wash without him.
was talkin about Hill, not Zeke. I think Zeke could actually get the same as Hill...only because technically its Hills first offense by league rules...plus Goodell is a ******. There's that.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I trashed goodell quite a bit last time and deservedly so. And I still don’t think this warrants a suspension, but man zeke just is getting in his own way at this point. I did dumb crap too when I was his age, but I also wasn’t in a position to be a multi millionaire hall of fame running back either.
And so Zeke being all you stated, that means some piss ant wannabe "security" guard can run his mouth at him with no consequence's? I saw a vid of that little schmuck, running that same pie hole to some news outlet, talking about how IF zeke apologized he wouldn't press charges? Oh really now, so this basement dwelling rat turd can pop off at an NFL RB who could literally wipe his arse with said peep squeak, and that's all ok. From what I saw, Zeke never put a hand on him, it's to bad he's a 140 lb wimp who gets sand kicked in his face and has no backbone nor man up enough to withstand a little chest bump. 2 game suspension you watch....