Zeke to meet with the Commish on Tuesday

CowboysRule

Reaction score
That has zero to do with the NFL’s conduct policy and rarely does. Most major corporations and businesses have their own set of rules that can get employees fired or punished whether they did something illegal or not.
I'm aware. You were just saying at his age you had been arrested several times before realizing you needed to change your ways. Zeke has never been arrested. Zeke has never been charged with a crime. Has he done some things he probably shouldn't have given his position? Yes. Are they things that warrant a suspension or fine. No. Bumping into someone who subsequently trips and falls down does not warrant a suspension especially when you have guys running around doing MUCH worse and basically getting a slap on the wrist.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That has zero to do with the NFL’s conduct policy and rarely does. Most major corporations and businesses have their own set of rules that can get employees fired or punished whether they did something illegal or not.
So perhaps having a video of cocaine and a hooker? Or no?

LittleD

Reaction score
I'm aware. You were just saying at his age you had been arrested several times before realizing you needed to change your ways. Zeke has never been arrested. Zeke has never been charged with a crime. Has he done some things he probably shouldn't have given his position? Yes. Are they things that warrant a suspension or fine. No. Bumping into someone who subsequently trips and falls down does not warrant a suspension especially when you have guys running around doing MUCH worse and basically getting a slap on the wrist.

You know that doesn't matter to the league at all. You don't have to be charged with anything to incur the wrath of the Commish. He will get a fine and probably two game suspension for "Conduct detrimental to the League". That is a catch-all that allows the Commish to get you for anything he
doesn't like and the CBA allows him to do it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just heard this on the Ticket. =(
you know a 1 or 2 game suspension is coming....its a p!ssing contest with the commish who didn't like jerry challenging him and didn't like zeke going to courts...he has to wield his power...in the meantime, the guy in Cleveland got a 2 game suspension only for kicking his girlfriend who was caught on camera!!!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There was no proof the first time and he got 6 games from Daddy Rodger. This time there is proof that he almost shoved a guy, so that might warrant lifetime ban.

glimmerman

Reaction score
you know a 1 or 2 game suspension is coming....its a p!ssing contest with the commish who didn't like jerry challenging him and didn't like zeke going to courts...he has to wield his power...in the meantime, the guy in Cleveland got a 2 game suspension only for kicking his girlfriend who was caught on camera!!!
I remember seeing that video. That’s all he got for DV caught on camera. Unreal, Elliot got 6 with no real evidence or video.

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
Hill is pretty much a thug..at very least..verbally abused/threatened his step son and girlfriend...yet Zeke had a run in with a security guard...lol..

Hill
- punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomch and tried to choke her to death. Drafted by the Chiefs 18 months later
- his 3 year old son gets a broken arm - prosecutor doesn't have enough to charge but sick to his stomach because he knows a crime was committed
- caught on tape threatening his girlfriend
- caught on tape admitting to having his 3 yr old son open his arms so that Hill can punch him in the chest as a form of punishment

The guy isn't a thug he's a POS and belongs in prison and it's his son not his step son. It's the same son who was in his moms belly when Hill assaulted her.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I always harkin back to when OBJ was actually video taped with drugs on his hotel bed and the league did NOTHING. Had that been Zeke, it would have been all she wrote for at least 1 year.

giphy.gif

aria

Reaction score
It was more than that. This is the third time he has been involved is some sort of “incident” and what he did wasn’t just bump into a guy, what he did was intimidate by turning around to confront someone and saying “what did you say” just prior to initiating physical contact. Intimidation is one of the things specifically stated as a breach of player code of conduct.

I understand it’s not like he knocked the guy out like in Dallas but it was still intimidation and physical contact.

aria

Reaction score
So perhaps having a video of cocaine and a hooker? Or no?
Again, where’s the proof? Personally I think it was coke and some chick he was partying with. I guess the girl Zeke was seen with in the Vegas video was a ***** as well, she sure looked the part more than the girl in Odiva’s picture. And again, if the NFL wants to start making assumptions of what is what in a video or picture then throw Dak in the mix too. Do we know Odell was doing the coke? Is it a violation to be in the same picture with someone else who’s doing coke? Does that tarnish the image of the shield? Yup. Did Zeke pulling up a girls shirt tarnish the image of the shield? Yup. Was anything done about that? Nope.

Not to mention, I don’t think there is anything in the NFL code of conduct that specifically mentions hookers or Jerry should have received a fine at minimum. There’s a lot more to go off in that picture than Odiva’s

You’re really grasping at straws.

aria

Reaction score
I always harkin back to when OBJ was actually video taped with drugs on his hotel bed and the league did NOTHING. Had that been Zeke, it would have been all she wrote for at least 1 year.
Ray, we’ve been over this. Do you think it’s a good idea for the league to go after pictures and videos without proof of what it is what? If that’s the case, I have a nice little video of Dak I can post for you. Suspend him along with OBJ.

Also, please stop the “if it was Zeke”. Zeke didn’t get any punishment for the St Patricks Day parade, the NFL never even looked into his nightclub incident, and now this is the third time. Odiva had one video, when 2 others surface after he has been suspended for 6 games then start the crying.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Ray, we’ve been over this. Do you think it’s a good idea for the league to go after pictures and videos without proof of what it is what? If that’s the case, I have a nice little video of Dak I can post for you. Suspend him along with OBJ.

Also, please stop the “if it was Zeke”. Zeke didn’t get any punishment for the St Patricks Day parade, the NFL never even looked into his nightclub incident, and now this is the third time. Odiva had one video, when 2 others surface after he has been suspended for 6 games then start the crying.
Goodell apologist alert

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Again, where’s the proof? Personally I think it was coke and some chick he was partying with. I guess the girl Zeke was seen with in the Vegas video was a ***** as well, she sure looked the part more than the girl in Odiva’s picture. And again, if the NFL wants to start making assumptions of what is what in a video or picture then throw Dak in the mix too. Do we know Odell was doing the coke? Is it a violation to be in the same picture with someone else who’s doing coke? Does that tarnish the image of the shield? Yup. Did Zeke pulling up a girls shirt tarnish the image of the shield? Yup. Was anything done about that? Nope.

Not to mention, I don’t think there is anything in the NFL code of conduct that specifically mentions hookers or Jerry should have received a fine at minimum. There’s a lot more to go off in that picture than Odiva’s

You’re really grasping at straws.
Goodell Homer much?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No biggie here......will give Zeke a life talk and nothing further.......no suspension will be the final conclusion....

aria

Reaction score
Goodell apologist alert
Goodell Homer much?
Sorry Zeke is an idiot, that’s not my fault. Goodell sucks as well, but Zeke brought this upon himself and I have zero sympathy for him. Keep on homerin’ though, I enjoy watching your tears flow.

I’m sure you would have supported Josh Brent if he was the best player on the team and blamed everyone but him, right? Isn’t that how it works with homers like you? Everyone below the above average players are guilty and anyone good is being targeted unfairly? Teach me how to be a biased homer, I’m genuinely curious how you can have such double standards and hyopcrisy every day.