Zeke vs Barkley: Which is best RB in NFL?

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Zeke is similar to Smith and Barkley is similar to Sanders. Why do we have to compare the two? They are both great, but very different players.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Cowboys are a better team. Barkley is a beast but Zeke held out and isn't 100% in football shape

Zeke-2K-Yards

Reaction score
Pollard better watch out, these “fans” on here are gonna start saying he sucks. He should be able to make holes out of nowhere and be able to break tackles when he’s getting hit 5 yards behind the line

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Pollard better watch out, these “fans” on here are gonna start saying he sucks. He should be able to make holes out of nowhere and be able to break tackles when he’s getting hit 5 yards behind the line

Yep. He's not really getting a fair shake here.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Both of them will be great running backs. Some people criticize zeke because he may not have barkleys breakaway speed. Zeke is a bulldog. He can run it, catch it and block. Zeke's best trait is his vision. It what will keep him in the league for a long time and will make him one of the all time greats. Assuming he stays on the field and has no issues.

13 carries is half his normal workload and he had a good game today. Zeke is already 200 overall on the all time rushing list.

KB1122

Reaction score
To me, if you use a top 5 draft choice on a running back, he needs to have Barkley home run ability. I'm really happy with Zeke, but think he was taken a little higher than I would have liked. They're both outstanding.

aria

Reaction score
So you don’t want to acknowledge the most comprehensive rankings of O lines or answer my question? So tell me who had the top 10 O lines last year?

And actually, pretty much every ranking has their pass blocking last year as slightly below average to well below average. Maybe you don’t watch much football or any other teams other than Dallas.
@Zeke-2K-Yards are you going to answer my questions or continue to ignore them?

Zeke-2K-Yards

Reaction score
@Zeke-2K-Yards are you going to answer my questions or continue to ignore them?
Lol, I didn’t see your questions. Idc what publication or website had the Cowboys Oline ranked last year or before. If u think the cowboys had a great oline last year You should re-evaluate whatever ur brain is processing while watching football. Any line with arguably the best back in football is sometimes going to be ranked higher than what they actually are. Saw it for years during Barry Sanders tenure in Detroit. Brown and Glover were good, but even during his first few years that line was bad. Zeke’s first year the line probably made him look better than he was, LAST 2 years he’s made the line look better than what they were, by fighting for 3-5 yards EVERYTIME he ran

Huge holes of his rookie year have been pretty much nonexistent. Majority of his big runs are coming from bouncing outside bc the middle rarely has big holes opened up.

Do u think the Cowboys offensive line was great run blocking last year? Are they anywhere near the 2016 level? Oh let me guess he’s lost all his speed and agility from the age of 21-24 lmao. Please tell me that’s not what u think Last year Tyron was bad bc of injuries, Fred was out, Martin was banged up. Line was clearly the best in the NFL in Zeke and Daks rookie year, now nowhere close

aria

Reaction score
Lol, I didn’t see your questions. Idc what publication or website had the Cowboys Oline ranked last year or before. If u think the cowboys had a great oline last year You should re-evaluate whatever ur brain is processing while watching football. Any line with arguably the best back in football is sometimes going to be ranked higher than what they actually are. Saw it for years during Barry Sanders tenure in Detroit. Brown and Glover were good, but even during his first few years that line was bad. Zeke’s first year the line probably made him look better than he was, LAST 2 years he’s made the line look better than what they were, by fighting for 3-5 yards EVERYTIME he ran

Huge holes of his rookie year have been pretty much nonexistent. Majority of his big runs are coming from bouncing outside bc the middle rarely has big holes opened up.

Do u think the Cowboys offensive line was great run blocking last year? Are they anywhere near the 2016 level? Oh let me guess he’s lost all his speed and agility from the age of 21-24 lmao. Please tell me that’s not what u think Last year Tyron was bad bc of injuries, Fred was out, Martin was banged up. Line was clearly the best in the NFL in Zeke and Daks rookie year, now nowhere close
Well that explains a lot, because not only did you not see my questions but you also didn’t see the Cowboys O line play the last two years, or possibly and other NFL team, which explains why you think they were so bad.

You also didn’t see the links I posted for you in this very thread, with a quote of yours, to alert you. And you STILL didn’t answer the questions that I tagged you with about 3-5 posts up. So for the THIRD time, will you answer my questions?

kskboys

Reaction score
To me, if you use a top 5 draft choice on a running back, he needs to have Barkley home run ability. I'm really happy with Zeke, but think he was taken a little higher than I would have liked. They're both outstanding.
To me, if you use a top 5 draft choice on a RB he needs to have Zeke's chain moving ability.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Barkley is incredible. Both are elite, but yes, Barkley is a bit better. Difference is Barkley is not on a good football team.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Ok, one more nugget that I'd forgotten about.

Zeke closed out his college career w/ back to back to back 200 yard rushing games against Wisconsin, Alabama, and Oregon. 3 juggernauts. And OH ST had no passing game to speak of. The opposing D was focused on stopping him.

I no you're smarter that trying to compare college ball and what a player did there to the NFL..