Twitter: Zeke vs. Derek Henry last 16 games

BigD5

Reaction score
I have said since before that draft that the best move would be to take Ramsey or whatever defensive player you like with that #4 pick and take Henry in the 2nd rd

How much better would we be if we had done that? And how much better would the salary cap look right now?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Starting to get sick of these if you look hard enough stats you can find it. Zeke hasn’t been as good as he used to be but when was the last time we had a QB averaging 50 attempts a game?

BigD5

Reaction score
I’d rather have zeke. Henry is not the right type of back.
Lol yea

I don’t want a big time rb that gets stronger during games and during the season and doesn’t go to Cabo every other time he has yet another off the field issue.

Derrick Henry since 2016 in November and later games in the season is averaging 5.74 yds per carry

BigD5

Reaction score
Good oline and decent qb? Yeah similar. Unless the same people hating on Dez want to prop him up to put Zeke down. Those agendas are spooky
So the 2016 cowboys are comparable to the 2016 titans?

Titans were 9-7 that year

Noclaf

Reaction score
Lol yea

I don’t want a big time rb that gets stronger during games and during the season and doesn’t go to Cabo every other time he has yet another off the field issue.

Derrick Henry since 2016 in November and later games in the season is averaging 5.74 yds per carry
I think it's clear he has lost a step or two, he can't our run anyone