Twitter: Zeke vs. Derek Henry last 16 games

BigD5

Reaction score
This is so rediculous Henry has maybe 40 more all purpose yards this season, and Zeke has MORE first downs for the season. How do those number signify one guy is a late bloomer and one guy is a flash in the pan. The way this board talks, you’d think zeke wasn’t even in the top 20 rushing. Also where did all those Saquon Barkley lovers on this board go, everyone used to want him over zeke, now all I hear about is guys that happen to be doing good currently, and how they’ve always been better. Just so rediculous and ignorant posts about this RB.
No one is saying that. We are simply comparing another RB that was in the same draft as zeke who has outperformed him and doesn’t have the off field drama and isnt getting paid $90 million bc he was a big baby and sat out 2 years before his contract was up.

That contract will hurt this team badly

DFWJC

Reaction score
I’d rather have zeke. Henry is not the right type of back.
Zeke was great so far in his career

But Henry went 45th overall and Zeke went 4th

In other words, we paid about exactly 4 times as much for Zeke in draft capital.
Can buy a lot of high draft picks with that.

Thats the main argument with taking a RB that high
Theres 1st round and there's top 5....very huge difference..
And then mid 2nd rd, like Henry, is another deal altogether.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Thats the main argument with taking a RB that high

Okay, so what exactly do you want to do about it? Shall we call up Doc Brown and ask him if we can borrow the Delorean to ensure Jerry doesn't make this pick?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Henry also had Mariota and basically no WRs and not quite the offensive line that zeke walked into either

No comparison, Henry has a competitive spirit, while Zeke and his teammates, have a "golly gee" spirit. No smash mouth in Dallas; hugs and kisses all around.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I have said since before that draft that the best move would be to take Ramsey or whatever defensive player you like with that #4 pick and take Henry in the 2nd rd

How much better would we be if we had done that? And how much better would the salary cap look right now?
Ramsey has been getting torched haha

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I have said since before that draft that the best move would be to take Ramsey or whatever defensive player you like with that #4 pick and take Henry in the 2nd rd

How much better would we be if we had done that? And how much better would the salary cap look right now?

I'm a Zeke fan, but I said same thing

Staubacher

Reaction score
I said before the season it would be a huge mistake to give in to Zeke and pay him top money.
Letting him hold out would have sent a message to the whole team, plus we'd still be 6-6 or better without that low character, declining idiot.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what kind of a deal Henry gets after this season.

Zeke: 314 carries for 1,350 yards and 7 TDs

Henry: 319 carries for 1,725 yards and 18 TDs

Henry has 538 yrds and 7tds against the Bottom 7 rush defenses in the league(5 games). Thats just this yr.
Elliot has 235 yrds and 2 TDs against the bottom 7 teams(2games)

Elliot has played the #1, #3, #4, #5, #6 rush defenses this yr. He has 105 vs the #1 team(Jets), 111 vs the #4(PHI), 86 vs #6(NE). 35 vs #3(NO), 47 vs #5(MIN)

Henry has 1 game vs the top 6. 75 yrds vs #2(TB)

Lets post tweets with zero context and try to bash a guy who has success against the top rush defense, and Glorify a guy who has half his yrds vs the bottom 7 rush defenses in the NFL

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Derrick Henry has produced better than literally every RB over the last 16 games, not just Zeke.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Hate when we cherry pick stats, lol. I guess the question arises where would we be with Henry and Jalen Ramsey vs Zeke and Jaylon? On draft day Ramsey and Henry was the ideal scenario I wanted, but I dont have complaints how that worked out.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hate when we cherry pick stats, lol. I guess the question arises where would we be with Henry and Jalen Ramsey vs Zeke and Jaylon? On draft day Ramsey and Henry was the ideal scenario I wanted, but I dont have complaints how that worked out.
IM proud to say i Wanted Elliot and Dak. And even Picked both in my mocks going all the way to the Sr bowl. In the 1st and 4th rounds lol.

Either Dak in that draft or Mahomes in the following. IM glad it worked out the way i mocked it lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke may be ranked 6th in yards but he has the fewest 20+ yard runs (2) and zero 40 yard runs out of the top 13 backs. His yards coming from bulk carries mostly. Henry has 150 more yards on only 5 more carries.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Zeke may be ranked 6th in yards but he has the fewest 20+ yard runs (2) and zero 40 yard runs out of the top 13 backs. His yards coming from bulk carries mostly. Henry has 150 more yards on only 5 more carries.
5 games vs the worst defenses in the NFL will do that. he has 347yrds in 2 games vs JAX, and KC