Twitter: Zeke will play against Eagles

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ezekiel Elliott will play Sunday vs. Philadelphia despite a calf injury, according to a source. He was listed as questionable after going through three limited practices during the week. Elliott missed his first game due to injury last week against San Francisco. Elliott said Wednesday he felt like he was on track to play against the Eagles.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboys!! :flagwave:

aria

Reaction score
Welp, there goes our season! Thanks zeke, you would have done us a favor by sitting out another game and letting Pollard get the carries.

J12B

Reaction score
Did so much for me last week lol 31 ppr points was clutch

I started him too as a last minute switch with Jeff Wilson once I heard Zeke was out.

Zeke hasn't even has that kind of production in fantasy this year lol

817Gill

Reaction score
I started him too as a last minute switch with Jeff Wilson once I heard Zeke was out.

Zeke hasn't even has that kind of production in fantasy this year lol
Dude Zeke’s point log is so crazy lol. First 5 games or so he was a legit RB1, after Dak and the o-line started falling apart he was unplayable outside of the Minnesota game.

Kinda shows you that even though Zeke isn’t the same guy, he can still be effective with a healthy line and QB teams have to plan for. Highly unlikely he just randomly fell off a cliff physically week 5 lol.