Twitter: Zeke will play against Eagles

CWR

Reaction score
:popcorn:
some won’t like this

they will be out in force if he does not have a good game, even with the injury.
They will be out in force even if he has a good game also.

Im mixed. I was looking forward to seeing TP unleashed for a second straight week. Zeke should be helpful though.

aria

Reaction score
Dude Zeke’s point log is so crazy lol. First 5 games or so he was a legit RB1, after Dak and the o-line started falling apart he was unplayable outside of the Minnesota game.

Kinda shows you that even though Zeke isn’t the same guy, he can still be effective with a healthy line and QB teams have to plan for. Highly unlikely he just randomly fell off a cliff physically week 5 lol.
Can you name me a RB that hasn’t been productive with a top 5 O line because I can name you several that have been without a top 5 O line.

817Gill

Reaction score
Can you name me a RB that hasn’t been productive with a top 5 O line because I can name you several that have been without a top 5 O line.
I don’t really care lol if everyone is healthy we have a top 5 line. It hurts us more financially to cut Zeke than to keep him, so he’ll be on the team.

As long as he continues to be effective behind the top 5 line then it’s a net positive on the field. I think he looks the same as 2019 where he was 1700 all-purpose (1300 rushing) and 12 tubs. Give me that guy again next year and I’m good. He woulda been an 1100-1200 yard guy this year if he kept the pace of those first 5 semi-healthy line games and stops fumbling which seems to be an issue unique to this year.

I know you hate him so it’s not like you’re gonna be objective on it. I like him but I’m not a die hard fan. As soon as it makes financial sense to move on I’m all for it. Just happens to not be this year, most likely 2022 offseason unless he bottoms out this year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Elliott needs 168 yards over the final two games to keep his string of 1,000 yard seasons going (other than the 2017 suspension year).
Zeke only scored 5 TDs rushing so far.

aria

Reaction score
I don’t really care lol if everyone is healthy we have a top 5 line. It hurts us more financially to cut Zeke than to keep him, so he’ll be on the team.

As long as he continues to be effective behind the top 5 line then it’s a net positive on the field. I think he looks the same as 2019 where he was 1700 all-purpose (1300 rushing) and 12 tubs. Give me that guy again next year and I’m good. He woulda been an 1100-1200 yard guy this year if he kept the pace of those first 5 semi-healthy line games and stops fumbling which seems to be an issue unique to this year.

I know you hate him so it’s not like you’re gonna be objective on it. I like him but I’m not a die hard fan. As soon as it makes financial sense to move on I’m all for it. Just happens to not be this year, most likely 2022 offseason unless he bottoms out this year.
What’s your point? Did I ever say we should cut him next year? Quote me on it.

Net positive by being “productive” behind a top 5 O line? Lol, go figure Jerry. So paying a guy the most ever for his position to only be productive with a top 5 O line is a net positive? What a return on your investment! Genius. Pay a RB top dollar that can only produce with a top 5 O line and call it a positive. Mind boggling.

817Gill

Reaction score
What’s your point? Did I ever say we should cut him next year? Quote me on it.

Net positive by being “productive” behind a top 5 O line? Lol, go figure Jerry. so paying a guy the moat ever for his position to only be productive with a top 5 O line is a net positive? What a return on your investment! Genius. Pay a RB top dollar that can only produce with a top 5 O line and call it a positive. Mind boggling.
Calm down bro I know you enjoy losing sleep over things that can’t be changed but as a normal person I’m not gonna freak out every day about a contract that’s already signed lol. And yes if someone is effective on the field then it’s a net positive on the field, not sure how that’s controversial in any way lol.

Again the contract is signed I’m not concerned over what he’s doing in relation to the deal because it’s done and he’s here. All I am commenting on is the player on the field behind a healthy line, that’s it man that’s the message I typed lol no one was comparing it to the contract that’s already signed and pointless to gripe about.

Was the contract good? No lol not saying it was. But he’s gonna be here and he’s gonna hopefully be playing behind a healthy and talented line. If so, he’ll be effective. Not sure what else there is to it lol you wanna write a manifesto on how much you hate the deal go ahead. Does literally nothing though lol.

The original post you responded to was me saying he can be effective with a top 5 line. If you are agreeing with me then why quote my post? Just to gripe about a deal I also don’t like lol? We can’t change the past bro, there’s really nothing to it other than Zeke will be the starter next year and if the line is healthy he should be good.

No one is defending the contract nor saying he should be here a minute longer than he has to be. Not sure what your issue is with what I’m saying it just seems like you’re agreeing with me in anger lol.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
:popcorn:
some won’t like this

they will be out in force if he does not have a good game, even with the injury.
They will be out in force even if he has a good game also.

And when he doesn’t have a good game you’ll be swooping right in claiming he’s too injured.