Twitter: Zeke will play against Eagles

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
After seeing Pollard play last week and getting defensive when people started complimenting Pollard, I am not surprised by this one bit :D
A little motivation goes a long way. Pollard has set the bar, now can Zeke play up to the new standard set so as not to appear as a second rate player.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Ezekiel Elliott will play Sunday vs. Philadelphia despite a calf injury, according to a source. He was listed as questionable after going through three limited practices during the week. Elliott missed his first game due to injury last week against San Francisco. Elliott said Wednesday he felt like he was on track to play against the Eagles.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboys!! :flagwave:

Perfect, better chance to lose with Zeke getting most of the carries. He probably saw his starting job slipping away.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Welp, there goes our season! Thanks zeke, you would have done us a favor by sitting out another game and letting Pollard get the carries.

He did do us a favor. Now we will probably lose.

Big_D

Reaction score
And the Cowboys will lose. He’s a huge turd!! Time for this clown to go! As long as he’s here and his paycheck dictates his workload this team is going no where!

basel90

Reaction score
Eagles are happy to hear this . Here comes 18 attempts for 55 yards . How pathetic this zeke situation is .

Motorola

Reaction score
So we’re tanking again?
Update on draft order- with the Bucs beatdown of the Lions yesterday (34 - 0 at halftime), Detroit at 5-10 dropped Dallas to the 9th spot. At least two more teams will go to 10 defeats today...New York - @ Baltimore -and the loser between Denver @ Los Angeles.
If Dallas does in Philadelphia this afternoon - Cowboys fall to the 11th or 12th slot.
Oh.... I forgot...with a 6-9 record, Dallas would be tied with Minnesota and San Francisco (and New England would join them with a MNF loss).
Might be waking up Tuesday morning with 15th pick position.

Last edited:

Jarntt

Reaction score
If he is wearing a Cowboy jersey I'm rooting for him. It's insane how some on here seem to be more fans of being "right" about certain players and/or seeing players they don't like or have come out against do poorly than they are the team winning, It's why even with their vast numbers the Cowboy fan base is one of the worst in the league...

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Coaches know we need him for the tank!

If Pollard is the workhorse we win, with Zeke taking up touches we lose by 10+

aria

Reaction score
Calm down bro I know you enjoy losing sleep over things that can’t be changed but as a normal person I’m not gonna freak out every day about a contract that’s already signed lol. And yes if someone is effective on the field then it’s a net positive on the field, not sure how that’s controversial in any way lol.

Again the contract is signed I’m not concerned over what he’s doing in relation to the deal because it’s done and he’s here. All I am commenting on is the player on the field behind a healthy line, that’s it man that’s the message I typed lol no one was comparing it to the contract that’s already signed and pointless to gripe about.

Was the contract good? No lol not saying it was. But he’s gonna be here and he’s gonna hopefully be playing behind a healthy and talented line. If so, he’ll be effective. Not sure what else there is to it lol you wanna write a manifesto on how much you hate the deal go ahead. Does literally nothing though lol.

The original post you responded to was me saying he can be effective with a top 5 line. If you are agreeing with me then why quote my post? Just to gripe about a deal I also don’t like lol? We can’t change the past bro, there’s really nothing to it other than Zeke will be the starter next year and if the line is healthy he should be good.

No one is defending the contract nor saying he should be here a minute longer than he has to be. Not sure what your issue is with what I’m saying it just seems like you’re agreeing with me in anger lol.
You laugh a lot.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping we would be eliminated so Zeke could sit out these last two games. Playing isn't helping his body recover any at all. Since he's 24 million or something like that against the cap the next two seasons we need him to be healthy and playing well not limping around in '21 and '22. Maybe with Dalton back the Eagles might respect our passing game at least a little. We can't count on the defense producing another 4 turnovers so that means we need to move the chains.. and that means Zeke.. keeping the offense on schedule. Then sprinkle in the fresh legs with Pollard.. That formula should be our goal if we wanna win this thing and stay alive. Since Haskins is going to play today the ***s are in trouble.. LOL!

catiii

Reaction score

Ezekiel Elliott will play Sunday vs. Philadelphia despite a calf injury, according to a source. He was listed as questionable after going through three limited practices during the week. Elliott missed his first game due to injury last week against San Francisco. Elliott said Wednesday he felt like he was on track to play against the Eagles.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboys!! :flagwave:

That's it get ready for 2-3 fumbles by Zeke and 2-3 Eagles defensive scores as they kick our arse. This ain't good news.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If he is wearing a Cowboy jersey I'm rooting for him. It's insane how some on here seem to be more fans of being "right" about certain players and/or seeing players they don't like or have come out against do poorly than they are the team winning, It's why even with their vast numbers the Cowboy fan base is one of the worst in the league...

I think a lot of these people who are rooting for our players to fail and by proxy our team aren't really Cowboys fans.. They're fans of other teams who come to this board to try to stir up crap. A lot these fan bases are jealous of the Cowboys so this is their revenge.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Zeke was fantastic today. Very happy for him and for us. He needed a good game. He looked much quicker today too. Maybe health has been an issue lately