Twitter: Zeke's agent speaks out

HungryLion

Reaction score
And who held a gun to Zeke's head to sign that contract that has two years left on the deal and he's not abiding by, I don't recall anyone doing that......

Well, to be fair. It was his rookie contract. The deal is the deal for rookie draft picks based on where they are drafted.

So Zeke really didn’t have a choice.

Dre11

Reaction score
What if when you were hired your boss said you could get a raise after 3 years. And now 3 years is up.

I still have to go to work. I cannot just don't show up while my co-workers do. Also, if I was a problem for the company(Zeke) and they stood behind him, put out money to help me, i wouldn't have the nerve to make demands let alone not show up for work. That's assinine,selfish,and disrespectful

Dre11

Reaction score
CBA doesn’t give rookies much say in their first contract.

But Zeke has a say now.
He's still in his first contract and has nothing to say. They don't have to pay him, can fine him, and make his *** sit home for 2 more years...lol that's not including the drama he brought during his 1st 3 years. You people are crazy.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He's still in his first contract and has nothing to say. They don't have to pay him, can fine him, and make his *** sit home for 2 more years...lol that's not including the drama he brought during his 1st 3 years. You people are crazy.

When he doesn't play football in Week 1, he'll be saying a lot.

He will be saying...

SHOW ME THE MONEY JERRY

CWR

Reaction score
When he doesn't play football in Week 1, he'll be saying a lot.

He will be saying...

SHOW ME THE MONEY JERRY

Odds are we do alright to start the season off. Zeke wont likely gain any leverage until the schedule toughens up.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I wonder what the heck Zeke's agent is thinking about, right about now.

Maybe he's like 'wow, the jones' haven't folded...' 'Now what ?'

giphy.gif