1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

News: Zeke's High Praise For Tyler Smith: 'Dude Is Strong'

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by morasp, Aug 4, 2022.

1. terra

terra Well-Known Member

2,871 Messages
    2,836 Likes Received
    Thats the secret rule book that only the officials and goofsmell knows about.

Still I have some hope - strength is something that comes in so handy on the O line; when you are out of position and off balance sometimes it allows you to get it done anyway.
    Frankly we have not drafted enough bulls on our line; we are so stuck on finesse players.

2. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

11,356 Messages
    18,788 Likes Received
    Just run the damn ball!

3. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    18,552 Messages
    34,284 Likes Received
    Thought we had refs at practices.......

4. RonnieT24

RonnieT24 Well-Known Member

10,745 Messages
    16,600 Likes Received
    Agree.. you cannot teach the kind of prodigious strength Smith has shown. I will disagree somewhat on your last point though. Both the Smiths have superhuman strength. Martin has that too. Steele may not be Erik Williams as a pass blocker but he was solid to very good in the run game last year, mainly because he is huge and worked last offseason to become a lot stronger to be able to take advantage of that size. Biadasz was known as a mauler in college. He still needs a few rocks in his pocket to handle bigger/better NFL 1 techs but reports are he's put on 15-20 pounds of muscle this offseason. Long story short I think this line will be better equipped to move people off the ball this season. I can't wait to see it.