Zeke's longest run the past 3 weeks

mattjames2010

Reaction score
...had to ask. If Zeke ran for 199yds, we see threads that he should have ran for 200+ yds.

People are simply asking why the dude can't get into the secondary. I don't get why anyone would think this is unreasonable to question. I see much worse backs on worse teams doing it.

Something is wrong with Zeke, whether it's mentally or physically.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
It's a team sport. You don't know Zeke and you assume so much about him. You ignore teams still believe the way to beat this team is to shut down Zeke. You anoint the line, and surely ignore when the defense is waiting on Zeke at the line of scrimmage to gang tackle him.

There are a number of people on this site that don't understand the clockwork of pro football and how all the gears mesh to make a winner. Not just one gear.

Disappointment looking for a scapegoat has no brush with facts. It's just emotional ranting.
I've assumed nothing. Assumptions appear to be your game. I'm stating facts and observations. State some yourself if you want to support your rebuttal.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It’s absolutely pathetic that the supposed best RB in the league hasn’t broken a run longer than 41 yards in 761 carries.

His three longest runs during that time span have been 41, 30, and 27 yards.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

This is the league’s top paid running back.

Do you wanna make the argument that the Cowboys offensive line has underperformed and is a bit overrated?

Sure.

But the offensive line certainly isn’t the worst in the league. To think the “league’s best running back” can’t break a single run is laughable.

What exactly are you paying for?

Last edited:

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
It’s absolutely pathetic that the supposed best RB in the league hasn’t broken a run longer than 41 yards in 761 carries.

His three longest runs during that time span have been 41, 30, and 27 yards.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

This the league’s top paid running back.

Do you wanna make the argument that the Cowboys offensive line has underperformed and is a bit overrated?

Sure.

But the offensive line certainly isn’t the worst in the league. To think the “league’s best running back” can’t break a single run is laughable.

What exactly are you paying for?
BINGO!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hmbwx.jpg

What do you do when your star RB is averaging over 4 yards per carry? You give him 6 touches in the 2nd half of course. :mad:

Thomas82

Reaction score
But there is more to it than that.

In 2017 he had the suspension and Dallas had the Chaz Green debacle game where teams started selling out against the short game.

2018 was when we had no WRs for half the season and everyone keyed on our short game. We also a rookie OG, a ton of injuries to Tyron and Martin and the problems (like Collins) with the change to Paul Alexander.

This year we are a run first team leading the NFL is passing, the offense is different and some teams are scheming to take Zeke out of the game plan. Plus Zeke missed all of training camp and Dallas clearly treated their first two regular season games like preseason.

I wouldn't argue a dropoff, but there is a lot of things going on when you look at those numbers.

I couldn't have said it better.