Zeke's most alarming stat the last few years - Is it over?

blueblood70

Reaction score
You’re wrong. I did look at Emmitt’s stats. #22 was breaking off runs over 60 yards many seasons in his career including well after that Great Wall of Dallas was over. Although I will tell you one thing that reminds me of Emmitt. Your workhorse/proper offense argument to try and explain Zeke’s diminishing numbers sounds a lot like Emmitt’s last days too from the fans. No one wants to admit their favorite player has lost a step but age and wear n tear catch up with all of us, sometimes earlier. It is what it is. Give Pollard more snaps, and draft someone (preferably this time 2nd and lower like everyone else is) to replace him. Loves me some Zeke but his career is most likely winding down fast. And I would love to be wrong.

his YPC was lower or the same over their careers, ES had piss poor Rookie year zeke demolished 22 in that regard, I mean the great ES22 before the line and before the team was formed 3.9 YPC under 1k as rookie my god should have cut the guy right then., he held out and that his response LOL

, ES22 also only had ONE season over 5YPC, only a handful over 4.5 and many and i mean almost half under 4.2 YPC and zeke gets destroyed for that around here.

show me how many total runs over 60 ES had,

show me that detailed breakdown like you did to show zekes stats..ES was not a chunk splash play back and didn't have many, show me both sides, not say them, show me all of them side by side from rookie to complete show me the stats as you did in your OP..

Until then,

i say they are the same type of back and need VOLUME carries to be effective and zekes not getting them since 19 and going down etc zeke in our old 90s teams would have been as good or better then ES and i say that seriously. He was a world class hurdler, very fast, and athletic in college..hes great, been great; the OL and the oc and play calls have been the biggest issue, not zeke himself...

zekes oner of ONLY 7 backs to be over 1k last season only one over 1200 that was taylor. must be an entire league oif diminished, fat, overpaid and underperforming backs if zeke did this with bad back and torn knee and getting ripped for playing through it..

Cmac

Reaction score
Yes, the mistake was drafting him.
Got it. But though you will not admit.....you had to like the production. Perhaps it's the pay that got you perturbed. Understood. I never liked all the hoopla surrounding JWitten. (ringless).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Got it. But though you will not admit.....you had to like the production. Perhaps it's the pay that got you perturbed. Understood. I never liked all the hoopla surrounding JWitten. (ringless).

Zekes production? What was not to like? Difference between building a gimmick and building a champion.