Zero chance Tyron plays

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Hasn’t played a snap in 3 weeks and still can’t even practice. I would rather they IR him now and revisit him come December
Unbelievable? I doubt many fans didn’t expect this entering the season. It’s only a matter of time before he’s put on IR.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So many of our posters are clueless.

When he plays he’s good. History and measurables prove that.

This idea that we’d be better off without him is ridiculous. The line is better when he plays. Period. All of you saying he’s somehow “hurting us” are just wrong.

If there wasn’t a requirement that teams post every single status so that the gambling sites had all their betting data, we wouldn’t see these daily agonies from the chicken littles who think they could coach and play and manage an NGL team similtaneously while still sitting in their garage watching games with a cooler full of beer near at hand.

If he can play, great news. If he can’t, we go to a backup.

How is that worse than playing someone who is a career backup? And don’t lay any of that “they can develop and be good” because our backups are backups for a reason.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Tyron is going to be questionable status every week, what is so unsettling about this news?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Is Tyron even that good when he does play? Am I missing something?
Yes. You are.

Tyron
76 pff. One penalty. Zero sacks. 239 snaps

Tyler
83 pff. Six penalties. Zero sacks. 330 snaps.

Zach
75 pff. One penalty. Two sacks. 346 snaps.

Biadasz
65 pff. No penalties. Two sacks. 354 snaps

Steele
50 pff. Five penalties. Two sacks. 475 snaps

Edoga
60 pff. Two penalties. Two sacks. 310 snaps

Last edited:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
If he does play he is going to be super rusty. So either way it sucks because this is a big game vs the Eagles.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Hasn’t played a snap in 3 weeks and still can’t even practice. I would rather they IR him now and revisit him come December
Even the best lineman in the world can't help us if he's chronically injured.

Mark

Reaction score
Such a shame we didn't pick up an OT in the 2nd round of this year's draft...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Where did you see zero chance?
Have y’all not been paying attention? Same story every week. Doesn’t practice at all but goes through a walk through and we are told there’s a chance he plays. Then he never does. Rinse and repeat. Until he practices, he’s not playing. This is just fluff

Kwyn

Reaction score
Have y’all not been paying attention? Same story every week. Doesn’t practice at all but goes through a walk through and we are told there’s a chance he plays. Then he never does. Rinse and repeat. Until he practices, he’s not playing. This is just fluff
hes played 239 snaps. That’s somewhere between always and the “never” you mention.

Listen, I was on the same ride last year and was advocating for an o-linemen in an early round but it didn’t happen.

Best case this year is we nurse him along and hope he can play in the playoffs. Advocating we cut him or bench him or any of the emotional responses we see here on a fan site is just that. Emotion.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
What bothers me more is the FO continuing to believe he’s going to play a season
It's unbelievable. My best friend worked for the Cowboys for 8 years, and has personally driven Stephen and his wife around. Hell, I've drank on the bus, and had beers once with a FO guy. He told me, "dude this team is run by drunk rednecks that don't know **** about football. They don't care about anything other than making money."

Nav22

Reaction score
I love how people are like "find a new LT!" as if it's easy to find a Pro Bowl LT.
:laugh:

Smith is still terrific when he plays. If he misses a handful of games and then is healthy for the playoffs, so be it. His contract isn't breaking the bank.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Make him dress out and stand on the sideline pissed. Or is he pissed because the camera is showing him just standing on the sideline?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Yes. You are.

Tyron
76 pff. One penalty. Zero sacks. 239 snaps

Tyler
83 pff. Six penalties. Zero sacks. 330 snaps.

Zach
75 pff. One penalty. Two sacks. 346 snaps.

Biadasz
65 pff. No penalties. Two sacks. 354 snaps

Steele
50 pff. Five penalties. Two sacks. 475 snaps

Edoga
60 pff. Two penalties. Two sacks. 310 snaps
Yeah that’s great but now we’re playing through some neck issue? He’s not the same guy. We’ve seen him have not so great games.

jay94

Reaction score
I have a long leash because I love the guy, but it’s getting ridiculous.

He won’t be on the team next year.

His contract this day and age is free in comparison to other lineman, if he wants to play he'll be here.