Zimmer v Rivera

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
If it comes down to these two, who do you want?

Can we make this a poll mods?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Obviously if it's just between those two, Jerry selects Zimmer because he knows him and that's all that is needed to qualify as a Cowboys coach. Man, this team deserves to go down in flames this season. Teach Jerry a lesson or two.
It won't teach Jerry Jones jack. If he was the kind of person who learns lessons and applied said learned lessons the Dallas Cowboys drought at championships would not be so futile. Every year a slightly different worded state of affairs of the Cowboys is released by Jerry or Lil Ennis and the majority just go for it as a new lease on our football lives. The cash box never stops ringing and it would have to slow considerably to temper Jerry to make the necessary changes to apply any previous seasons lessons to strengthen the following years roster in a MEANINGFUL way. Having said that I still have hope so I guess I'm a sucker for those words myself. I love being a Cowboys fan or else I would bounce. I just want fair ref calling in games and a team built from a logical point of view and upgraded where needed to shore up weak assets. Then go win this thing as Jerry isn't the sole one up in here that is heading towards pushing up daisies. This reply is a lot longer than intended.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Obviously if it's just between those two, Jerry selects Zimmer because he knows him and that's all that is needed to qualify as a Cowboys coach. Man, this team deserves to go down in flames this season. Teach Jerry a lesson or two.
Are you really blasting Jones for a decision that hasn't been made yet?

mathew1184

Reaction score
I want Vrabel but if it’s between those 2…Zimmer.

I was part of the GROZ movement so it’s hard for me to say that, but I was wrong and Zimmer has proven to be a good coach.

Remember when it was a choice of Campo or Zimmer for head coach? Holy crap we whiffed on that one. I love Dave for his part in our success, but wow.