Zimmer v Rivera

Gambit

Reaction score
Over here we blast Jones fir moves he’s made, moves he didn’t, moves he might have done, and moves he might yet do.
And moves he couldn't make moves that we're never a move anyone could make

Gambit

Reaction score

Listen to this then tell me how you're feeling about Zimmer.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
How about this?

If either of these two are chosen, can we agree the Jones boys are not ALL IN IT TO WIN IT and the hype boyz on this site agree?

Gambit

Reaction score

cald0d30s0

Reaction score

Oh wow, the millionaires want to be treated like kindergarten children owww… Imagine if Jerry hires Zimmer and he brings his old school “ “ methods, oh boy, lol, I can see little Micah complaining and all of the family members of other players complaining on social media.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was in the Rivera camp
But I didn't know Zim was looking.
Now MM is really on the hot seat.
That said , this will be a interesting year.

Gambit

Reaction score
Oh wow, the millionaires want to be treated like kindergarten children owww… Imagine if Jerry hires Zimmer and he brings his old school “ “ methods, oh boy, lol, I can see little Micah complaining and all of the family members of other players complaining on social media.
We can be glib all we want, but the facts are Zimmer's personality isolates players, staff etc and today's players don't respond well to that.

Whether or not we agree with it.

pitt33

Reaction score
They’re both interchangeable at this point in their careers.

Jerry just won’t hire a young coordinator.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Obviously if it's just between those two, Jerry selects Zimmer because he knows him and that's all that is needed to qualify as a Cowboys coach. Man, this team deserves to go down in flames this season. Teach Jerry a lesson or two.
I think we are well on our way.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
This sucks! Don’t want either guy as their selection signals “one year hire” with MM coaching ‘24 for his Cowboys coaching life.

At what point do fans ask themselves if the Jones’ are TRYING to alienate fans. They sure as hell can’t read a room. Guess that goes hand-in-hand with narcissism.

Sandyf

Reaction score
There will be most likely 8 candidates they interview. I would rather have Vrabel than Rivera or Zimmer. He has the most recent experience with good defenses recently.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If it comes down to these two, who do you want?

Can we make this a poll mods?
Just what the doctor ordered, invite a couple of Big O bald retreads to the table.................................

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Not who I necessarily want, but Zimmer is the choice.

All the normal propaganda ministers across the Cowboys beat are writing puff pieces and doing the Cowboys bidding on social media, touting the benefits of a Mike Zimmer defense. The same mouth pieces who spent weeks explaining why Amari Cooper had to be traded are back at it again.

That's how you know the decision has already been made. Slap a Gorico quadruple platinum guarantee on it.

Reactions: CWR