Zimmer was scarred by the pickle juice game

plymkr

Reaction score
That game was a disaster. Newly acquired Joey Galloway also blew out his ACL.
I still have the mental image of him getting on the cart. I was like man this season is going to suck. I’ll never understand why they had Galloway in that late of a blowout game.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I still have the mental image of him getting on the cart. I was like man this season is going to suck. I’ll never understand why they had Galloway in that late of a blowout game.
Yeah man. I had been bragging about Galloway and Rocket that entire offseason and how Aikman would light it up. That game was a complete dud. Defense got shredded. Aikman got knocked out with a concussion and Galloway with the ACL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Remember that game? It caused fake tough guy Mike Zimmer to abandon an attack style defense in favor of being in constant fear of what the offense may do to us.

Be prepared for those 10 yard cushions on 3rd and 5. The just stay in your lane pass rush against mobile QBs. A defense that absorbs punches, they don't punch back. All the things that led to the GROZ-Get Rid Of Zimmer movement here.

3:40 of the video the coward admits this.

I have a better theory about what went on there, sissy boy. It wasn't the scheme. Your players just sucked.

I was at that game. I think it was around 110. The poor fans in the sun got murdered. All kinds of heat related emergencies. I had a soaking wet towel around me the whole game. Just an all around miserable game.