Zoners: Cowboys and Romo SU$K!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:
Not really......I have been to a partying and have drank just a little too much tonight.

Man, my Cowboys have pissed me off this year MORE then any others combined.

I need consuling from experts! This season hurts me bad! :bang2: And I am having a diffiucult time getting over it.

T.O. needed to go! And I was a big fan of him coming to Big D. :starspin

What are your true die hard (LOVE THE BOYS) fans doing to cope with this disappointing 08/09 season?

Any help is appreciated.

I am drinking much more then before.....but at age 48 the recovery time is killing my fat ***!

I still LOVE my Cowboys!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I am optimistic about this upcoming year. A person shouldnt dwell on what has happened in the past. It is over with, and you cannot do anything to change it. Move on.

We are making changes, and so far I like them. We will be a dedicated team next year, and as always, cant wait for the season to start.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Drink a couple more and get a good nights sleep and it will all be better in the morning. I promise.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2679990 said:
I am optimistic about this upcoming year. A person shouldnt dwell on what has happened in the past. It is over with, and you cannot do anything to change it. Move on.

We are making changes, and so far I like them. We will be a dedicated team next year, and as always, cant wait for the season to start.

You are speaking like a fan with the glass half full....and I appreciate that!:starspin

However, comma, It has been since 1995 season since I can talk crap without lying about it.......

When are we going to win a playoff game?

Mr Jones has spent millions to improve this team.

What are we missing?

Quit BSing!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Maxmadden;2679991 said:
Drink a couple more and get a good nights sleep and it will all be better in the morning. I promise.

Bull crap my friend!

I have been drinking since our last Super Bowl in 95/96 season.

Do you know how much I have spent on booze? :bang2: :bang2:

Someone has to be accountable.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2679995 said:
Bull crap my friend!

I have been drinking since our last Super Bowl in 95/96 season.

Do you know how much I have spent on booze? :bang2: :bang2:

Someone has to be accountable.
:lmao2: CC is on a roll. Hang in there, brother. Better days are ahead.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Easy Cowboy..easy..It's a brand new season and we have a fresh start to work with. Anything can happen in the NFL where 1-15 teams like the Dolphins can make the playoffs the very next year, and a franchise in ruins like the Falcons can completely change the chemistry with one player.

Hang in there Crazy..another year, another chance.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
OK... fess up. What have you done with CC? Is he tied up in the closet? You've clearly commandeered his computer.

Manster54

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2679993 said:
You are speaking like a fan with the glass half full....and I appreciate that!:starspin

However, comma, It has been since 1995 season since I can talk crap without lying about it.......

When are we going to win a playoff game?

Mr Jones has spent millions to improve this team.

What are we missing?

Quit BSing!

Hey Crazy, YOU need encouragement? You are about as positive a guy 'round these parts. We are missing cohesion. We have the parts to win it all, but not the TEAM. Our special teams have sucked for years, and I think that is an indictment of the team's depth at LB.

On the positive side, I think our 3 RB's will make a difference this year, assuming the line is upgraded at left guard somehow...Kosier vs Holland.

Get fitshaced and forget about it tonight!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2680000 said:
Easy Cowboy..easy..It's a brand new season and we have a fresh start to work with. Anything can happen in the NFL where 1-15 teams like the Dolphins can make the playoffs the very next year, and a franchise in ruins like the Falcons can completely change the chemistry with one player.

Hang in there Crazy..another year, another chance.

OK....I give you that.....good take.

However, if the Cards can make the SB, then ANY team can.

What makes you beleive I should be optimistic?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Mansta54;2680001 said:
Yes he is....LMAO!!!!!!

Hang overs are not funny!

I bet you are one of those misery loves company type of fans....right?:starspin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2679987 said:
Zoners:
Not really......I have been to a partying and have drank just a little too much tonight.

Man, my Cowboys have pissed me off this year MORE then any others combined.

I need consuling from experts! This season hurts me bad! :bang2: And I am having a diffiucult time getting over it.

T.O. needed to go! And I was a big fan of him coming to Big D. :starspin

What are your true die hard (LOVE THE BOYS) fans doing to cope with this disappointing 08/09 season?

Any help is appreciated.

I am drinking much more then before.....but at age 48 the recovery time is killing my fat ***!

I still LOVE my Cowboys!
You may as well drink all the way through the 09/10 season, things will NOT be getting any better unless Garrett & Romo improves, Roy can get separation, Felix can stay healthy, Wade can make better adjustments in games where teams have figured out how to control us, Flozell and Columbo can block someone, we can stop the run, we get our FS or SS thing figured out.

So load up on the booze.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Manster54;2680007 said:
Hey Crazy, YOU need encouragement? You are about as positive a guy 'round these parts. We are missing cohesion. We have the parts to win it all, but not the TEAM. Our special teams have sucked for years, and I think that is an indictment of the team's depth at LB.

On the positive side, I think our 3 RB's will make a difference this year, assuming the line is upgraded at left guard somehow...Kosier vs Holland.

Get fitshaced and forget about it tonight!

fitshaced if the ONLY positive thing out of this post.

I will give you credit about our RB situation......it is very strong.

We NEED LEADERSHIP!

Where is it coming from?

That is the ESPN question of the day!

Quit taking up for this overpaid chumps.....

That is my job!

I LOVE ME SOME COWBOYS!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Clove;2680012 said:
You may as well drink all the way through the 09/10 season, things will NOT be getting any better unless Garrett & Romo improves, Roy can get separation, Felix can stay healthy, Wade can make better adjustments in games where teams have figured out how to control us, Flozell and Columbo can block someone, we can stop the run, we get our FS or SS thing figured out.

So load up on the booze.

Dang you frined....you speak the truth.

Have you noticed our economy?

I cannot afford to drink what is required to be a die hard Cowboy fan and cannot stand to watch them play sober.....therefore, what am I suppose to do?

Really?:mad:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
peplaw06;2680004 said:
OK... fess up. What have you done with CC? Is he tied up in the closet? You've clearly commandeered his computer.

I wish......this is the true CC......all upset and drunk and cannot UNDERSTAND how a team....as talented as OURS cannot win a DAMN playoff game with ROMO who I challenge you to name 3 better in the NFL at QB?:starspin

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2680008 said:
OK....I give you that.....good take.

However, if the Cards can make the SB, then ANY team can.

What makes you beleive I should be optimistic?
Hang in there, CC and keep the faith. It'll turn around.

Manster54

Reaction score
Crazy,

I live in Maryland where they haven't raised the liquor tax in 50 years! It makes it easier on the wallet to cope w/the 'Boys...

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Let me ask you this CC, just who exactly do you feel the need to duck your head and genuflect to? Fans of another team? For what reason?

You're a Cowboy fan. That means Tom Landry who flew bombing missions in WWII. That means Roger Staubach who served in Viet Nam. That means Chad Hennings who served in the first Persian Gulf War.

You duck your head to no fan. 16-0 or 0-16 that star is a symbol of the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team. The straw that stirs the NFL drink. You have served this country just like the 3 men I named above. Whether you can have hope in the future is irrelevant to the fact.

The fact is, you duck your head to no man.