Zoners: Cowboys and Romo SU$K!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2681131 said:
And the snicker. You forgot to mention the snicker.

:muttley: <--snickering

I don't know if that is a snicker, or in this case a sneezing fit. Distemper is a possibility you know.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2681155 said:
I don't know if that is a snicker, or in this case a sneezing fit. Distemper is a possibility you know.
:laugh2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2680409 said:
OK.....I give you credit for finding something "close", however, I know you have heard the term "football speed with shoulder pads on".

Let me ask you......which player goes accross your TV screen the quickest?

I have a 60 inch TV (thought I better add that for some of you) and T.O. just ran accross it in .5 sec and it is now RW11 turn to run......oops.....1.5 sec.....there you have it.......sorry. :)

What good is all that speed if he can't catch the freaken ball when it matters most? TO disappears when the game is on the line, always has...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been thinking about it, comma, you should not drink and post CC.

;)

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2681474 said:
What good is all that speed if he can't catch the freaken ball when it matters most? TO disappears when the game is on the line, always has...

I dunno if he always has. He played out of his mind in the Super Bowl, and thats when it matters the mosttt.

[youtube]m3C4P9O20Qk[/youtube]

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Apollo Creed;2681498 said:
I dunno if he always has. He played out of his mind in the Super Bowl, and thats when it matters the mosttt.

[youtube]m3C4P9O20Qk[/youtube]

LOL. Favre got owned.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2679987 said:
Zoners:
Not really......I have been to a partying and have drank just a little too much tonight.

Man, my Cowboys have pissed me off this year MORE then any others combined.

I need consuling from experts! This season hurts me bad! :bang2: And I am having a diffiucult time getting over it.

T.O. needed to go! And I was a big fan of him coming to Big D. :starspin

What are your true die hard (LOVE THE BOYS) fans doing to cope with this disappointing 08/09 season?

Any help is appreciated.

I am drinking much more then before.....but at age 48 the recovery time is killing my fat ***!

I still LOVE my Cowboys!
I'm hopeful about this next season but this team has its work cut out for it. I was digging through stats and found this to be interesting:

NFC East QBs:

Campbell: 38 sacks, 7 fumbles, 1 lost
Manning: 27 sacks, 5 fumbles, 2 lost
McNabb: 23 sacks, 7 fumbles, 5 lost
Romo: 20 sacks, 13 fumbles, 7 lost

For all we talk about how bad the Oline played, they did better job than any other team of protecting the QB, but Romo needs to do a better job of securing the ball as well.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Sarge;2681477 said:
I have been thinking about it, comma, you should not drink and post CC.

;)

lol Sarge, comma, I believe you are right on.:starspin

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2681608 said:
I'm hopeful about this next season but this team has its work cut out for it. I was digging through stats and found this to be interesting:

NFC East QBs:

Campbell: 38 sacks, 7 fumbles, 1 lost
Manning: 27 sacks, 5 fumbles, 2 lost
McNabb: 23 sacks, 7 fumbles, 5 lost
Romo: 20 sacks, 13 fumbles, 7 lost

For all we talk about how bad the Oline played, they did better job than any other team of protecting the QB, but Romo needs to do a better job of securing the ball as well.

Very interesting stats......wow.....you are correct. ROMO has to protect the ball.....no doubt

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2681704 said:
Very interesting stats......wow.....you are correct. ROMO has to protect the ball.....no doubt

Something we all agree on.