Zoners: It is ok to pound our chest!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2077680 said:
Zoners:

How about this team? :starspin

As I look over our current roster.....Draft class.....FA....etc!

WE ARE LOADED!

I am only concerned with backup QB .....if something happen to ROMO!

What is your biggest concern with our current roster and why?:starspin

after what happened last year how can you even think about pounding your chest? You pound your chest after you win something, and by something I mean more than a division title and home field advantage. I mean at least an NFC title if not everything. THEN you pound your chest.

dooomsday

Reaction score
fiveandcounting;2078242 said:
after what happened last year how can you even think about pounding your chest? You pound your chest after you win something, and by something I mean more than a division title and home field advantage. I mean at least an NFC title if not everything. THEN you pound your chest.

Exactly. As of right now we added Zach, a risk. And some unproven rookies that normally dont contribute right away. Considering the depth/players we lost, we are about the same team. Until Pacman is reinstated and a few rookies step up of course.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need more OL and WR depth, especially WR depth -TO goes down we're in some trouble.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Sarge;2078266 said:
Need more OL and WR depth, especially WR depth -TO goes down we're in some trouble.

That's an understatement, Sarge.

Without TO we have the worst core of WRs in the NFL and I doubt we are even close to the second worst set.