Zoners: May the real fans stand up!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I love my team more today then EVER!

WE WILL COME BACK THIS YEAR!

:starspin

Viper

Reaction score
I've been a fan since the 60's. I may think this team needs work. I may think it needs a new direction. I may think certain players need to be replaced. All in All, I will always be a fan of the Cowboys. I'll watch them win or loose.

Go Cowboys!!!:starspin

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Its hard to be too positive with Romo most likely out and Brad Johnson being worthless.

Romo makes a lot of our issues disappear by putting up points.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i still love the Cowboys but there is no shame in criticizing a underachieving team! this is plain garbage what we are seeing on the field right now!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Always a Cowboy fan, win or lose.
Last week after the loss, I was at the golf course sporting a side line tee.
ONe guys says to me, I can't believe yhou are wearing a Cowboys shirt after the loss.
My only reply, is real fans will always sport the colors.

djmajestik

Reaction score
de·lu·sion (d-lzhn)
n.
a. The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
2. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
3. Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

[Middle English delusioun, from Latin dlsi, dlsin-, from dlsus, past participle of dldere, to delude; see delude.]

de·lusion·al adj.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

bigE79

Reaction score
FANATIC since 77 and i will NEVER lose faith...PERIOD...GO COWBOYS:starspin

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer;2354036 said:
i still love the Cowboys but there is no shame in criticizing a underachieving team! this is plain garbage what we are seeing on the field right now!
Nothing to disagree with there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I think every Cowboy fan should just sit down and shut up, period!

If you enjoyed this beat down and still want to have everyone wet their pants in glee...count me out, bro!

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2353956 said:
I love my team more today then EVER!

WE WILL COME BACK THIS YEAR!

:starspin

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Give me a break, if we're Cowboys fans and taking the time to post on a message board, we're REAL fans. Average fans don't care enough to do so.

Just because we actually see the REAL Cowboys team and acknowledge the REALity that this team's not very good, does not make us bad fans.

We're being honest.

This team during the last 12 games is REALly 6-6 — Nothing but an average team.

I LOVE the Cowboys and will be a REAL fan until I'm six feet under (heck, I'll even watch from the afterlife), but right now, they're REALly bad.

Saying so doesn't make me any less of a fan than those who refuse to see the REALity of it.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2354046 said:
More sunshine bullcrap. The willful obliviousness never ends.

You always assume that those of us who choose not to pout and cry about this team when something goes wrong is 'oblivious'. We're not.