BlueStar22;2353964 said:
give me some of what you're having.

Here... there's a little bit left...

maddog2020.JPG

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tomson75;2354074 said:
You always assume that those of us who choose not to pout and cry about this team when something goes wrong is 'oblivious'. We're not.

We are all fans, but if you think it's time for everyone to jump for joy, you are sadly mistaken!!

I'm sure you watched the game, right?

SquiggDoggs

Reaction score
panchucko;2354040 said:
Always a Cowboy fan, win or lose.
Last week after the loss, I was at the golf course sporting a side line tee.
ONe guys says to me, I can't believe yhou are wearing a Cowboys shirt after the loss.
My only reply, is real fans will always sport the colors.

Im still not counting them out until all games are played...I wore my cowboys shirt into a store when the cowboys lost to the giants...had a couple boys fans come up to me and had to break the news to them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
trickblue;2354089 said:

maddog2020.JPG

Ah...yes! I should have bought some of that Mad Dog instead of beer!

:laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2354074 said:
You always assume that those of us who choose not to pout and cry about this team when something goes wrong is 'oblivious'. We're not.

Do as you please, buy don't tell me or anyone else how to post, what to talk about, or how to react to a loss. "Real fans" don't suppress the truth about this team or its ownership. Nor do they try to put a pretty bow on a horrific loss.

Nav22

Reaction score
We suck now.

Maybe later in the year we won't suck. If we can get into the playoffs and get our ish together heading in, who knows.

All I know is nobody pegged the Giants as Super Bowl champs after week 7 last year. I'm an optimist, so I'll wait and see what happens when Romo comes back... which I think will be next Sunday, by the way.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
5Stars;2354103 said:
We are all fans, but if you think it's time for everyone to jump for joy, you are sadly mistaken!!

I'm sure you watched the game, right?

Feel free to point out where I said everyone should jump for joy.

Everyone has a choice to react to hardships however they so choose. CC obviously likes to embrace the extreme positive side of things. Personally, I'm pissed, but I'm not going to cry about it.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I made it through the Danny White years,

I made it through the Campo years,

I made it through the Gailey years..........

ill be here till the end ........:starspin

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2354126 said:
Do as you please, buy don't tell me or anyone else how to post, what to talk about, or how to react to a loss. "Real fans" don't suppress the truth about this team or its ownership. Nor do they try to put a pretty bow on a horrific loss.

Who's telling you how to post?

"Real fans" don't exist by your definition alone squirtgun. You're not THAT cool.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I'm with ya CC.

Don't get me wrong. We are absolutely terrible right now. But so were the last 3 Superbowl winners at some point in their seasons.

We'll be back. We'll be back.

:starspin

djmajestik

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2354072 said:
Give me a break, if we're Cowboys fans and taking the time to post on a message board, we're REAL fans. Average fans don't care enough to do so.

Just because we actually see the REAL Cowboys team and acknowledge the REALity that this team's not very good, does not make us bad fans.

We're being honest.

This team during the last 12 games is REALly 6-6 — Nothing but an average team.

I LOVE the Cowboys and will be a REAL fan until I'm six feet under (heck, I'll even watch from the afterlife), but right now, they're REALly bad.

Saying so doesn't make me any less of a fan than those who refuse to see the REALity of it.

Not sure if you can designate a post of the year award, but mark this one down. Maybe we should put this in certain posters sigs, just as a reminder!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I believe in the Boys at the end of the day, but I will still talk about things that tick me off about this team, that will NEVER change.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I'm disappointed as hell in MY Cowboys and I'm near tears right now I'm so upset, but you can bet I'll be in my Cowboys gear tomorrow and take my lumps.

djmajestik

Reaction score
trickblue;2354089 said:

maddog2020.JPG

try this. it makes the hurt in my hand hurt just a little bit less (yeah, I punched my bookshelf in my living room after this game)!!!!

cragganmore-12.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
tomson75;2354190 said:
Who's telling you how to post?

"Real fans" don't exist by your definition alone squirtgun. You're not that cool.
:laugh2:

The more I read and post, the more I love CC:bow: