Zoners: May the real fans stand up!

David276

Benched
Reaction score
hopefully, i see the chances of this happening more with an incredibly prompt release of stewart and wade promoting himself to defensive coordinator and head coach. do something like zorn in washington

Asklesko

Reaction score
Brothers and sisters, Oceania is not at war with Eastasia. It is at war with Eurasia.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2354190 said:
Who's telling you how to post?

"Real fans" don't exist by your definition alone squirtgun. You're not THAT cool.

It's not obvious what he was implying? Spare me the bs (and the tired name insults) and grow up.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Future;2354230 said:
:laugh2:

The more I read and post, the more I love CC:bow:

Personally he annoys the hell out of me with the content of his posts, but hey, as long as its not violating forum rules, nothing wrong with it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its bad but there is still 9 games left.

I couldn't be more upset with them right now but I'm not dumb ennough to count them out.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I couldn't be more upset with them right now but I'm not dumb enough to count them out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CATCH17;2354299 said:

I couldn't be more upset with them right now but I'm not dumb enough to count them out.

Is there an echo in here?

UKCowboysFan

Reaction score
panchucko;2354040 said:
Always a Cowboy fan, win or lose.
Last week after the loss, I was at the golf course sporting a side line tee.
ONe guys says to me, I can't believe yhou are wearing a Cowboys shirt after the loss.
My only reply, is real fans will always sport the colors.

Too Right, I will be wearing my Cowboys shirt next week at Wembley :grin:

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
jord1242;2354241 said:
remember, you can't have "believe" without "leave" :D

i have big time faith in this team especially after we go and spank the bucs and giants going into the bye you guys will forget about all this other crap.

what kills me is how everyone expected us to just run through the rams even with all the injuries our team has suffered.

no kosier, romo, f.jones, tnew and pac, spencer, and so on.

we really have no chemistry right now and thats why we are suffering one game the pass game is working then the next is just the running game working, and then one game the offense is putting up points and the defense sucks

and then another week the offense struggles and the defense plays well.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2354299 said:

I disagreed with dbair when he called this a "must win" game, but if we lose next week ...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2354264 said:
It's not obvious what he was implying? Spare me the bs (and the tired name insults) and grow up.

I can't believe how butt-sore you're getting over a CC post. Does 'growing up' include not boo hoo-ing about this thread? Done.

You're being a hypocrite.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2354344 said:
I can't believe how butt-sore you're getting over a CC post. Does 'growing up' include not boo hoo-ing about this thread? Done.

You're being a hypocrite.

Yeah right. Life is good. Tra la la la la.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
newlander;2354370 said:
There IS hope: if Wade is canned ASAP. If not: say hello to 5-11.

He's not getting fired. Jones just said on tv that Jimmy went 1-15 and wasn't fired and Wade wasn't either

Oh.. BTW.. I've been a Cowboys fan since before birth and will continue to be one after death

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed Dallas has an attention span about as long as a CrazyCowboy post?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
trickblue;2354089 said:
Here... there's a little bit left...

maddog2020.JPG

:lmao:

djmajestik

Reaction score
CATCH17;2354464 said:
Has anyone noticed Dallas has an attention span about as long as a CrazyCowboy post?

brevity under duress is good medicine.