ZONERS: Pacman may be suspended one year, therefore

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
What is the league going to do with pac Man?
This is going to be bad. The new commissioner wants to put a clamp on these off the field problems. Pac Man will be the poster child. He’ll be suspended for a year. The Titans are going to drop him. Teams are going to start releasing these guys who can’t stay out of trouble. The Bengals will let Odell Thurman go.

:star: After he MATURES one year, should we sign him? :star:

Remember: he is one talented dude!

neosapien23

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1429719 said:

The titans are not going to cut him. He has a huge signing bonus. If anything the Titans are going to give him another chance.

montgod

Reaction score
I could see him being cut. There has to be something in his contract that would void the deal because of off-the-field behavior issues.

If he is cut...we all know Titans would be going after another CB in the draft.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

CC, have you been hanging around with RealCowboyFan...?

:eek:

:laugh2:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Guys like him dont mature, guys like him fail, and continue to fail all throughout there life, guys like him complain they dont get chances and everytime they do, they show there the same stupid kid, they were before, so in essence

No

:)

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999;1429771 said:
Guys like him dont mature, guys like him fail, and continue to fail all throughout there life, guys like him complain they dont get chances and everytime they do, they show there the same stupid kid, they were before, so in essence

No

is this even english??

Angus

Reaction score

By that time he will be 60 years old, and probably in prison. Pass. :p:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1429773 said:
is this even english??

im in college, so therefore, ENglish is my most hated subject, and any chance to berate and destroy the english languge i will take.

so in essence

No

zeromaster

Reaction score
NO

This "got a lot of ..." thing is what keeps thugs in business. Somebody's always dumb enough to take the chance. Let it be someone else.
:rolleyes:

adamknite

Reaction score
I can't believe Jeff Fisher would stand for those kinda actions on his team.

superpunk

Reaction score
100px-Pac-Man.jpg

Sign me.

C'mon. I got all my stripper-beating out my system. Waka-waka

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OK fellas, might as well start now.

What are you betting? The over is that Pac Man manages to get himself shot dead before he can complete the years suspension. The under is that he stays alive long enough to get signed by the Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings.

Betting window is now open.

sacase

Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen to him. He doesn't even have any Felony charges against him. The players union will prevent him from even getting a one game suspension. Hell others have had FELONY convictions and they have only had a 4 game suspension.

The NFL and the NFLPA might come to an agreement on some new rules but none will be retroactive. They will not apply to Pacman at anytime.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1429791 said:
OK fellas, might as well start now.

What are you betting? The over is that Pac Man manages to get himself shot dead before he can complete the years suspension. The under is that he stays alive long enough to get signed by the Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings.

Betting window is now open.

You know, ABQ...yesterday when the news broke that PacThug might not play at all this coming season, I actually thought about posting something about him now having all that free time to get himself killed! I did not want to post that because I thought it might not be appropriate, but, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought about that!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
sacase;1429793 said:
Nothing is going to happen to him. He doesn't even have any Felony charges against him. The players union will prevent him from even getting a one game suspension. Hell others have had FELONY convictions and they have only had a 4 game suspension.

The NFL and the NFLPA might come to an agreement on some new rules but none will be retroactive. They will not apply to Pacman at anytime.

Yeah, he's a real contributor to society, huh?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
5Stars;1429798 said:
You know, ABQ...yesterday when the news broke that PacThug might not play at all this coming season, I actually thought about posting something about him now having all that free time to get himself killed! I did not want to post that because I thought it might not be appropriate, but, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought about that!

It really is horrible that this is what you expect from this young man. I mean, I'm joking about this thing but really, it's sad. Guy has everything in front of him and all he has to do is find a way to stay alive long enough to collect the money coming his way. If he never plays another football game, he could live a very comfortable life. As it stands now, I really wonder if the guy can keep him self out of harms way. Only a matter of time before your number comes up when you play those kinds of games.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

Let him infect someone else. No.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
10 interviews with the police in a short period of time. The kid can't stay out of trouble. Forget it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

lets start a poll on who will start this exact same thread again tomorrow

WE DONT NEED LOSER THUGS

David