Zoners: Question on our #1 pick

ndanger

Reaction score
Stephen Colboar;2062471 said:
LET ME CLARIFY.

I am talking about 2006.
It wouldn't have taken too much work to look at where Arkansas played the Trojans in 05 and 06.
My bad on not being clearer with "last season," but don't come back talking trash like I just made up a statistic.

I wish that game was merely a figment of my imagination, but it wasn't.

USC Trojans @ Fayetteville, AR 2006.

http://www.hogwired.com/pdf2/42254.pdf?ATCLID=576334&SPSID=30723&SPID=2419&DB_OEM_ID=6100
"FUMBLES: Southern California-Reed, Desmond 1-0; Smith, Steve 1-0. Arkansas-Felix Jones 3-2."

Your cool Stephen, I was dropping anger mostly about the clowns before you even posted. You kinda got caught in the crossfire and that's my bad.Thanks for dropping "real" knowledge and backing it up.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice research, ndanger, but it was all in vain. Felix Jones is a fumbling machine. :(

...not. ;) :D

ndanger

Reaction score
DallasEast;2062575 said:
Nice research, ndanger, but it was all in vain. Felix Jones is a fumbling machine. :(

Some of these guys are just not gonna see the light regardless. One guy in another thread said he HOPES Felix Jones SUCKS and that Rashard goes to the pro-bowl, so he could come back in here and say " I TOLD YA' SO !" I almost went Mike Gundy on him. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PICK ON ME ! I'M A MAN ! I"M FORTY ! Well actually I'm celebrating my tenth anniversary of 39, but who's countin'.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2060806 said:
ESPN doesn't show fumbles for college players if you look at DMac it will show up zero fumbles also.

USC and Arkansas both came into the game with a number of question marks, as USC had lost stars Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart to the NFL, and Arkansas's star running back Darren McFadden was injured in an off-field incident. Although the game was close until the latter minutes of the second quarter, a combination USC's high-powered offense wearing out Arkansas's defense, and running back Felix Jones' three fumbles, stretched the margin in the second half to the final score.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Arkansas_Razorbacks_football_team

ESPN doesn't tell you anything its hard to find the fumble stats overrall however thats just one example i ll look for some more.

Sorry if I don't believe anything posted at wikipedia. I have found it wrong more times than I have found it right.

ndanger

Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2062632 said:
Sorry if I don't believe anything posted at wikipedia. I have found it wrong more times than I have found it right.

For real, I think almost anyone can go in there and create what they want.They may have changed that but, it used to be that way.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
ndanger;2062658 said:
For real, I think almost anyone can go in there and create what they want.They may have changed that but, it used to be that way.

It still is that way.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2062632 said:

wikipedia can be wrong at times also but theres more than one source that can relate to him fumbling 3 times against USC in 06.

ndanger;2062582 said:
Some of these guys are just not gonna see the light regardless. One guy in another thread said he HOPES Felix Jones SUCKS and that Rashard goes to the pro-bowl, so he could come back in here and say " I TOLD YA' SO !" I almost went Mike Gundy on him. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PICK ON ME ! I'M A MAN ! I"M FORTY ! Well actually I'm celebrating my tenth anniversary of 39, but who's countin'.

your some type of troll aren't you

DallasEast;2062575 said:

where does any one say he has a fumbling problem your going way over board because you can't accept what i said your obv trolling just like Ndanger.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ndanger;2062319 said:
No he does not. 3years and zero fumbles. Sorry your guy didn't get drafted though.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=170926

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=170928

this link tells me that Darren Mcfadden doesn't fumble either should i believe that when its widely known that Dmac has a fumbling problem? Or is it possible that ESPN doesn't show fumble stats the same way they don't show Defensive stats for the NCAA.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I think we get the point with your stupid agenda against Felix, please leave it alone.

ndanger

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2062915 said:
wikipedia can be wrong at times also but theres more than one source that can relate to him fumbling 3 times against USC in 06.

your some type of troll aren't you

where does any one say he has a fumbling problem your going way over board because you can't accept what i said your obv trolling just like Ndanger.

Yes I'm a troll and a dang good one I might add. Been here since September of 2004.

You, on the other hand are a very bad one, who I couldn't help but notice, are a novice, who's only been here a few months. Might I suggest you sharpen you're trolling skills, if you plan on sticking around and causing havoc on this dreadful Cowboy forum. Good day you dreadful wretch. :banghead: :banghead: