Zoners: ROMO are you kidding me?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Repeat after me!

ROMO is not our problem:banghead:

Have we forgotten the before ROMO QB's and the heartache watching our team play? :lmao2: What a joke those QB's who followed Mr. Aikman turn out to be.....

The Joking is over now!

Yes, ROMO, admittedly so had a bad game against the steelers.....it was horrible conditions.....broken pinkie in that weather had to effect his throws....common sense suggest it. :banghead:

ROMO is the reason we at least have a chance to win!

SUPPORT ROMO ZONERS!;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2484479 said:
Zoners:

Repeat after me!

Have we forgotten the before ROMO QB's and the heartache watching our team play? :lmao2: What a joke those QB's who followed Mr. Aikman turn out to be.....

The Joking is over now!

Yes, ROMO, admittedly so had a bad game against the steelers.....it was horrible conditions.....broken pinkie in that weather had to effect his throws....common sense suggest it. :banghead:

SUPPORT ROMO ZONERS!;)

Great minds think alike.
Ahm with you on the Romo flap!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh brother. Here we go. You're going to take crap for being happy to have a darn good/great QB instead of always wishing for the perfect one that doesn't actually exsist in the world.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree. This team does not stand a chance in hell without Romo leading the way. He had poor game vs a quality defense in poor conditions, not an excuse just a fact. I expect Romo to come out this weekend and perform to a high level as he does the majority of the time

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Agreed. Anyone who thinks Romo is our problem, they forgot to watch the Rams, Giants & Bucs games..

ddh33

Reaction score
He had a tough game in Pittsburgh. The guy is still pretty amazing. One of the best in the league.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I love Romo just as much as anybody but I hope we draft a QB to groom in house behind him. Not to mention competition makes you better. If he goes down so does our season chances...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zoners:

Repeat after me!

The Joking is over now!

SUPPORT ROMO ZONERS!;)

Did you pull a muscle typing that post up?

;)

willia451

Reaction score
Completely Agree. We've seen what this team is like without Romo.

Horrible!!! Simply HORRIBLE!!!!

Go Cowboys!!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crazy finally types more than two words and he makes more sense than anybody else around here. Good post, CC.

Brian_C82

Reaction score
Zoners:

Repeat after me!

The Joking is over now!

SUPPORT ROMO ZONERS!;)

So you're saying that Romo isn't the problem because he's a better QB than scrubs like Ryan Leaf and Quincy Carter? Nice leap of logic there.

I think it's interesting that the pinky didn't affect him against San Francisco and Seattle. It's also interesting that Roethlisberger threw a touchdown and no interceptions in the same weather conditions.

But don't let the facts get in the way of being a mindless fanboy. :rolleyes:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Zoners:

Repeat after me!

The Joking is over now!

SUPPORT ROMO ZONERS!;)
This is my only problem with your post. I agree to an extent that Romo is not THE problem although i do think he has been a problem at times this year. but you know i hate when people mention that our past horrible QB's or if we'd rather have some of other garbage QB. the fact is lets say you are poor and a guy comes up to you and he asks you "Sir would u rather have the $50,000 in my left hand or the $100,000 in my right hand?" What person in their right mind wouldnt take the $100,000 i dont care how poor you had been before that! and here you know obviously Romo is one of the better QB's in the NFL but it just seems that this year he has regressed some in the department of going through his progressions, and in his ability to avoid the rush. like i said in another thread yea i realize the O-line hasnt been all that great but to be honest i even said last year that i didnt think the O-line was all that great either. ive always thought that Romo makes the O-line look a lot better than it really was just by moving around the pocket. and thats what ive most loved about Romo but he just for most part this year just sits in one area waiting for someone to get open. So the rush gets to him much faster and he gets sacked or he decides to force it to somebody who's not open which usually results in an INT or near call. Look the reason ive been critical of Romo at times this year is because i know he can be much better than what he at times has showed. i realize he is gonna have bad games but its just i rather Romo be bad playing like Romo than Romo playing bad because he's trying to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady out there. that i think has been a major reason why he hasnt been as good as last year. at least IMO...