Zoners: ROMO are you kidding me?

DALLAS D

Reaction score
Yeah im sure batman and ben are perfect..stick to your comic book world..ill stay with my team, and QB..You heard it here..the giants are the first to go..no ones perfect, never claimed tony was perfect, only claim he's the right guy to be leading the boys..

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
DALLAS D;2486020 said:
ya..on his own turf..with his offense in sinc..with a whole stadium rooting for him..and with soft defensive play calling...some pressure...:banghead:

Batman;2486032 said:
Oh well there you go then, then by this standard you should never expect the Cowboys to ever win a road game. What a weak attempt for yet another excuse for Tony "Can Do No Wrong" Romo.
:popcorn:

dooomsday

Reaction score
The Panch;2485975 said:
Roethlisberger damn near choked away the SB. He had the worst passer rating of any SB winner in history. Their defense, Hines Ward, and the zebras beat the Seahawks. Ben just rode the bus.

Not to mention, he put his team in a major hole in last year's playoffs by throwing 3 first half picks against the Jags despite having open receivers on the field.

LOL! I aways love this inaccurate revisionist history. Big Ben took his team on 4 game Dec. winning streak and then marched thru the play off playing EXCELLENT. He got his wild card team into the SB before finally having a bad game. This was as a 22 year old 2nd year puppy.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/pit/2005.htm

Romo lost to the wild card team at home in his 5th year and no less experience. Of course after his monster "2-2 December, but one game only playing half." LMAO. When a 12-1 team goes 2-2, thats an awful way to roll into the play offs.

Is it year 6 for Romo? How about we take the training wheels off?