Zorn rumored to be on the chopping block...

RoadRunner

Reaction score
StylisticS;2498215 said:
That said, all of my skins co-workers really want to get rid of Zorn in the worse way.

Most of the people at Extremeskins want Snyder gone more than anything else.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Mansta54;2498214 said:
Let me tell ya, living in the DC area is pure heaven these days. Today, was absolutely wonderful...:lmao2:
It sure was. Some skin fans admitted that they were trash. So to make themselves feel better, they want to talk about the lack of accomplishments about the Dallas Cowboys the past few years. Truly sad.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
5Countem5;2497511 said:
It would be great for them to "recycle" Cowher.

Has that ever worked? I mean bringing in a coach after their retirement from the team they had success wit?

It would only work if Snyder gives Cowher control over hiring a GM and get Cerrato the hell out of here.

I think its doubtful he does :(

Mansta54

Reaction score
StylisticS;2498219 said:
It sure was. Some skin fans admitted that they were trash. So to make themselves feel better, they want to talk about the lack of accomplishments about the Dallas Cowboys the past few years. Truly sad.

Yeah, I keep gettin the "no playoffs in 12yrs" noise. That's gettin really old. They were all hurtin really bad today tho.. :laugh2:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]5XfZTbue8HA[/youtube]

Maybe they can post one of these from yesterday's Cincy game. :laugh2:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Mansta54;2498214 said:
Let me tell ya, living in the DC area is pure heaven these days. Today, was absolutely wonderful...:lmao2:

The greatest time in my life like that was living in northern california after Dallas beat SF in the 92 NFC Championship.

I was almost like a wrestling villain in my town at the time. I remember going into a burger place decked in full Cowboy gear. One of the workers got rude with me over it, and dared me to wear it back in there after the NFCC game. I assured him that I would, and he went off on a rant to his coworkers about how much he hated Dallas.

I did go back in there after we won, and the guy hid in the back when he saw me come in! I wound up not ordering food, because I got very suspicious of possible "extras" being placed in my food.

Good times.

Mansta54

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2498224 said:
It would only work if Snyder gives Cowher control over hiring a GM and get Cerrato the hell out of here.

I think its doubtful he does :(

This will never happen. Vinny is Lil Dannys butt buddy...:laugh2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498229 said:
The greatest time in my life like that was living in northern california after Dallas beat SF in the 92 NFC Championship.

I was almost like a wrestling villain in my town at the time. I remember going into a burger place decked in full Cowboy gear. One of the workers got rude with me over it, and dared me to wear it back in there after the NFCC game. I assured him that I would, and he went off on a rant to his coworkers about how much he hated Dallas.

I did go back in there after we won, and the guy hid in the back when he saw me come in! I wound up not ordering food, because I got very suspicious of possible "extras" being placed in my food.

Good times.

Ahh, good move.....

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2497499 said:
How any team can expect to win with a new coach every 2-3 years is beyond me.

And that goes for Dallas. I haven't been Wades biggest fan but I want him to stay for the sake of stability.

Wade can stay so long as he keeps calling the defense. Maybe bring in Norv as an assistant coach to help Garrett gameplan.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
They should fire zorn right now, Hire marty for 2 weeks, and fire him after their final game.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Bach;2498228 said:
[youtube]5XfZTbue8HA[/youtube]

Maybe they can post one of these from yesterday's Cincy game. :laugh2:

Now that's awsome.. What a fool!!!:lmao2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Atleast they still have this....

6th.jpg

Mansta54

Reaction score
YoMick;2498277 said:
Atleast they still have this....

6th.jpg

Ahh, that's embarrassing!!! I bet those fools bought those T shirts too...:laugh2:

monkey

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498229 said:

Good times.

Smart and well-dressed! Killer combo! :laugh1:

SilberBlau

Reaction score
Mansta54;2498214 said:

such a sweeeeet Monday :laugh2:

:redwhine:

Mansta54

Reaction score
SilberBlau;2498362 said:
such a sweeeeet Monday :laugh2:

:redwhine:

No doubt!!! They're a beat crowd, completely harmless now.. It's awesome!!:laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhh Lil' Dan...........I think of Randy Newman's eternal song every time I see the oompah loompah:

"Short people got....no reason to live, they got tiny hands, tiny feet, drive little cars that go....beep, beep, beep,...........don't want no short people 'round here, don't want no short people 'round here................"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mansta54;2498330 said:
Ahh, that's embarrassing!!! I bet those fools bought those T shirts too...:laugh2:

StylisticS;2498367 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2:

3rd place in a division of 4 teams....

Sounds like a Gaylord Focker award.... what did they go up to 9th place? :laugh2: