Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
but Steve Spagnuolo was not?

hmmm, sounds like a cop-out for being re-buffed to me

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I thought it was kinda cute when Portis was explaining plays to him on the sideline .:laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CNY Cowboy;2236054 said:
I thought it was kinda cute when Portis was explaining plays to him on the sideline .:laugh2:
he was probably telling him that a back can run in more than just a straight-line

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
A guy who has never called a single play in the NFL, all of a sudden is a head coach?

Like tonights outcome wasn't predetermined. LOL

dfense

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2236043 said:
but Steve Spagnuolo was not?

hmmm, sounds like a cop-out for being re-buffed to me
Spagnuolo ran from that mess.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2236085 said:
I wonder if Danny is going to plop a steaming pile of icecream on Zorn's desk

or ask for a letter of resignation like Al Davis did to Lane Kifflin sp ?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wow. One game and you guys are running him out of town. He actually kept his team in it despite being over matched and underquarter-backed.

The Skins are looking like a team that has drafted poorly over the years. They have noticably less talent than NY.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2236100 said:
Wow. One game and you guys are running him out of town. He actually kept his team in it despite being over matched and underquarter-backed.

The Skins are looking like a team that has drafted poorly over the years. They have noticably less talent than NY.

did you even watch the game??????

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What happened was soo obvious. They wanted Spags but he was smart enough to take the interview so his name was out there as a head coach candidate but he backed off and wanted nothing to do with that cluster-F of a team. They talked to a few other people but quickly found out that noone of significance even wanted the job. They were literally forced to hand the job to Zorn who admittingly was in total shock. He has looked way in over his head for 3-4 weeks now once teams started taking games more seriously.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
They may have been in the game at the end ,but with some better play calling I think they had a chance to win .

The gints played well in the first quarter but did nothing the rest of the game.
They were there for the taking.

Sorry, falls on the coaching from what I saw.

IMO;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2236100 said:

if you heard what Vinny Cerrato had to say about why Spagnuolo wasn't hired to be the Skin HC

you would understand

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2236107 said:
did you even watch the game??????

Every bit of it. You guys are so intent on blasting the other team I don't think you give the players credit when due. You don't have to be a fan of a team to see the talent on them.

How can you take one game and prognosticate anything substantial?

Last year the SB Champs (God I hate having to say that) lost their first two games and were down at the half to the Skins 17-3. They came back and won that game and unfortunately we know the rest. And they looked bad.

I see more talent than I'd like on the Giants. And I see some talent on the Skins who seem to be playing the same defense pretty well despite losing a very good DC.

So what part of it do you disagree with?

Or is all you can say is the Skin's suck?

The jokes ARE funny at times.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I thought both teams looked like garbage.

The giants defense has lost their pass-rushing advantage, and the skins offense is non existent. Wow, I was expecting eli to hang 300+ on that depleted secondary, and jason campbell deserves an ARC award for starting in the NFL. Seriously, I used to be so ashamed that QC was our starting QB... it is so satisfying to see the hated skins hanging their hat on a guy who can't run or pass. jason campbell is a tool:lmao2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2236121 said:
if you heard what Vinny Cerrato had to say about why Spagnuolo wasn't hired to be the Skin HC

you would understand

And I'm supposed to take that as Gospel? :laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cowboys22;2236111 said:
What happened was soo obvious. They wanted Spags but he was smart enough to take the interview so his name was out there as a head coach candidate but he backed off and wanted nothing to do with that cluster-F of a team. They talked to a few other people but quickly found out that noone of significance even wanted the job. They were literally forced to hand the job to Zorn who admittingly was in total shock. He has looked way in over his head for 3-4 weeks now once teams started taking games more seriously.

Now I agree with this in a very general way. I do think the Skins aren't attractive right now. Who knows what's said between coaches for sure?

But that doesn't mean Zorn is not capable of becoming a decent NFL HC. Jimmy Johnson and his team had no NFL experience. :cool:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2236128 said:
Every bit of it. You guys are so intent on blasting the other team I don't think you give the players credit when due. You don't have to be a fan of a team to see the talent on them.

How can you take one game and prognosticate anything substantial?

Last year the SB Champs (God I hate having to say that) lost their first two games and were down at the half to the Skins 17-3. They came back and won that game and unfortunately we know the rest. And they looked bad.

I see more talent than I'd like on the Giants. And I see some talent on the Skins who seem to be playing the same defense pretty well despite losing a very good DC.

So what part of it do you disagree with?

Or is all you can say is the Skin's suck?

The jokes ARE funny at times.

so your comparing Jim Zorns coaching abilities to that of Coughlin ?????? Because I don't even think there is a comparison. Even your example of the giants doesn't even hold because the play calling wasn't run run pass and if its 3rd and short run you get the 1st run then play action on 2nd down. So say what even you want but the play calling was terrible.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Zorn is playing all of you

He's sucking now, so he can coach like a genius when we play them.

It's all a ploy to make us think he's stupid