Zuerlein needs to go

jnday

Reaction score
Zuerlein is going to cost Dallas a few games if he continues with his erratic kicks. He is going to lose a close game when it hurts the team the most which will probably be in the playoffs. His relationship with his coach seems to have priority over his kicking production. Is anybody else concerned about his unreliable kicking?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Zuerlein is going to cost Dallas a few games if he continues with his erratic kicks. He is going to lose a close game when it hurts the team the most which will probably be in the playoffs. His relationship with his coach seems to have priority over his kicking production. Is anybody else concerned about his unreliable kicking?
That wind was tricky. If you tried to throw the ball downfield it was a pick. He made the field goals. He is fine.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I think they should bring in competition for his job in the off-season.

unfortunately this time of year. There’s no better options. So we have to hope it doesn’t bite us in the playoffs.

What about that other kicker who subbed for him when he was out with COVID? He seemed good.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've been saying this all season.

Cowboys should have kept Lirim Hajrullahu (who is now with the WFT), instead of this Choker in Zuerlein.

Jerry is a stubborn fool for caving in to Mike McCarthy and Bones Fassel.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Missing the first extra point seems like the norm.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That wind was tricky. If you tried to throw the ball downfield it was a pick. He made the field goals. He is fine.
He’s fine for a High School kicker!!

He’s way to inconsistent for an NFL kicker!!

He CAN NOT be trusted in the playoffs!

Also, your expectations are way to low. You probably thought Garrett was fine too.

jnday

Reaction score
I think they should bring in competition for his job in the off-season.

unfortunately this time of year. There’s no better options. So we have to hope it doesn’t bite us in the playoffs.
I feel like there are several kickers walking the streets that could consistently make extra point kicks. Dallas has been lucky so far with very few of the games being close. Greg the leg will cost this team at some point. Many of the fans seems to think it is not a big deal and that he will make the kicks when it counts. I don’t think it is very smart for the team to continue with Zuerlein when they know that he is inconsistent. When he misses an extra point or FG and the Cowboys are out of the playoffs, it will be too late to fix the problem.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

He already has…see our Week 1 loss against the Bucs.

If we get that win we’re in the driver’s seat for the playoffs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He’s fine for a High School kicker!!

He’s way to inconsistent for an NFL kicker!!

He CAN NOT be trusted in the playoffs!

Also, your expectations are way to low. You probably thought Garrett was fine too.
Can’t be trusted in the playoffs? He made a fifty yarder to get the Rams to the Super Bowl against the Saints in New Orleans. I trust him.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
How often do week 16 kicking changes actually work out?

this feels like an offseason situation to address.
He missed two 33 yard kicks.

We MUST have a kicker we can trust in the playoffs. We don’t need a big leg. Just someone that consistently makes kicks from inside 45 yards( including extra points ).

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have an ol guy jump offsides three times to make it an easier attempt. I think he struggles off those hashmarks so close in.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zuerlein did account for most of our points today. However, PAT’s and chip shots are a problem.