Zuerlein needs to go

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think they should bring in competition for his job in the off-season.

unfortunately this time of year. There’s no better options. So we have to hope it doesn’t bite us in the playoffs.
I think they should bring in competition for his job in the off-season.

unfortunately this time of year. There’s no better options. So we have to hope it doesn’t bite us in the playoffs.
There are plenty of guys on the street that can make 9 out of 10 from 35 yards. That’s all we need to be better than Greg the wild leg.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Time to kick him to the curb….if he tried to kick himself there he’d sail wide right.

jnday

Reaction score
Can’t be trusted in the playoffs? He made a fifty yarder to get the Rams to the Super Bowl against the Saints in New Orleans. I trust him.
That was years ago. What has he done this year to make you believe that he can be counted on with the game on the line?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Zuerlein is going to cost Dallas a few games if he continues with his erratic kicks. He is going to lose a close game when it hurts the team the most which will probably be in the playoffs. His relationship with his coach seems to have priority over his kicking production. Is anybody else concerned about his unreliable kicking?
he already has

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He missed two 33 yard kicks.

We MUST have a kicker we can trust in the playoffs. We don’t need a big leg. Just someone that consistently makes kicks from inside 45 yards( including extra points ).
Those people don’t grow on trees though. How many kickers in the nfl are over 90% from inside 45 yards?

I’m not saying zuerline is great, but FA kickers are FAs for a reason typically. Going to be very tough to trust one after picking them up in week 16.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That was years ago. What has he done this year to make you believe that he can be counted on with the game on the line?
He has made every big late game pressure kick with the Cowboys. The Chargers and Patriots come to mind. I don’t worry as long as we get past the 40 we will win with his kicks.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Zuerlein is going to cost Dallas a few games if he continues with his erratic kicks. He is going to lose a close game when it hurts the team the most which will probably be in the playoffs. His relationship with his coach seems to have priority over his kicking production. Is anybody else concerned about his unreliable kicking?
Yeah, he’s a JAG at this point.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!

How do you go 3 for 3 on field goals

And 0 for 2 in xps?????

HungryLion

Reaction score
There are plenty of guys on the street that can make 9 out of 10 from 35 yards. That’s all we need to be better than Greg the wild leg.

There are also lots of guys on the street that have zero experience kicking 50+ yarders with the game on the line and making them, like Greg the Leg.

Greg has missed too many “easy ones” but he has actually been really good from deep and really good at making kicks late
In games for us when the game is on the line.

so it’s not all bad.

rambo2

Reaction score
How many field goals has he made in a row now? He isn't going anywhere.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Can’t be trusted in the playoffs? He made a fifty yarder to get the Rams to the Super Bowl against the Saints in New Orleans. I trust him.
The topic is this year. Does anyone feel confident this guy can make a 50 yarder to win us a playoff game this year? Heck, anyone confident he won’t miss an extra point to lose us a big game?

grgnfg420

Reaction score

I don’t understand why he kicks his extra pts at an angle. He nailed his fgs today and they were all in the middle not on the hashmarks like his pats